Dayton in Your District Now

Will Dayton make the Play-offs?  

1. 1. Will Dayton make the Play-offs?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think so?

I feel like we will do a lot better than even expected. Not to be disrespectful to our new opponents.

Yes, I really do think so. I am not the only one, so does TexasPrep Extra. They have Dayton ranked over everyone else too.

You think so?

I feel like we will do a lot better than even expected. Not to be disrespectful to our new opponents.

Hey bronco1, consider your source. Jody is wrong about 99% of the time when it comes to high school football. He picks every team to beat WO-S for no other reason than just sheer disdain for anything relating to the school.

It's possible. Dayton may win against WO-S, but don't take Jody's word for it. Rational people have legitimate reasons to believe this. Dayton definitely has respect from WO-S fans, coaches, and players. We're looking forward to a good game and helping to break in that beautiful new stadium. It'll be nice to play some good competition for a change. :):)

Hey bronco1' date=' consider your source. Jody is wrong about 99% of the time when it comes to high school football. He picks every team to beat WO-S for no other reason than just sheer disdain for anything relating to the school.

It's possible. Dayton may win against WO-S, but don't take Jody's word for it. Rational people have legitimate reasons to believe this. Dayton definitely has respect from WO-S fans, coaches, and players. We're looking forward to a good game and helping to break in that beautiful new stadium. It'll be nice to play some good competition for a change. :):)[/quote']

Let it go griff all of this self imposed stress is gonna make you stroke :lol:

Ha......no stress whatsoever. It's been a pleasure exposing Jody for who he is. :D

You see' date=' bronco1 is the new student in town (logged in Aug. 26), so I was just showing him who the class clown is. :D[/quote']

Thats funny right there

Hey bronco1' date=' consider your source. Jody is wrong about 99% of the time when it comes to high school football. He picks every team to beat WO-S for no other reason than just sheer disdain for anything relating to the school.[/quote']

Yes sir, but that 1% starts this weekend and it's going to be sweet :D:D

Back to topic, Dayton wins district.

Dayton definitly has a chance but it will not be easy when its one of the toughest district in state.

Guess those MTBE levels have increased in the drinking water, again. :D

Someone better tell Brenham and LaMarque the above before Friday. :D

Ha......no stress whatsoever. It's been a pleasure exposing Jody for who he is. :D

You see' date=' bronco1 is the new student in town (logged in Aug. 26), so I was just showing him who the class clown is. :D[/quote']

I think your showing everyone just that :lol:

"...and it's going to be sweet." :D:D:D

And once again, herein lies the difference between WO-S fans and SOME Barbers Hill fans. Jody's sorry existence is simply to hope that WO-S loses...a team that has no past rivalry or district affiliation with his beloved Eagles. Just pure jealous rage. WO-S fans, on the other hand, don't have a rooting interest for Barbers Hill to lose. We have no reason to wish a bad season on them. Furthermore, Barbers Hill is a team that really doesn't even cross our minds unless the topic is brought up by someone else. I hope BH has a good season. Maybe someday, Jody's enthusiam for his own alma mater will equal his hate for a team he knows nothing about.

One thing is for certain...we will have a btter idea about Dayton after they play WOS. I don't think Dayton is capable of winning district outright, but they certainly appear to be talented enough to have a say in the outcome of the district race. If I had to make a prediction on playoffs for Dayton, I would say no, but them making it woudl not shock me.

I think dayton has a good shot at one of the playoff spots, but there's still so much to be seen how teams do. depending on how dayton fairs against west orange will be a very big tale on how they should do this year in this district. If they should beat west orange I give dayton a very good shot to place second or first in district if they lose to west orange then i feel that they will have an uphill battle to make the playoffs. Just my opinion. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder