Which School District?

Quacker37

Which school looking for a new head football coach will mess it up worse?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which school looking for a new head football coach will mess it up worse?

• PNG
    • LCM
    • PA Memorial

I read on here all the time about what coach is going to be hired or not hired. How about putting that focus on those doing the hiring? Please defend your vote!!!!

Some Explanation: Which school is going to hire a coach that will be worse than the last one or mess around in the hiring process and miss out on someone good.

Guest rykerx144

if Im understanding the question right?  I would have to vote PNG.  I think PNG had a good coach in place and was just looking for a change due to some down years!  I think they have the most to lose.  The other two programs had coaches that some believe needed to be changed because as long as they were in place there would be no improvement, so what do they have to lose?

if Im understanding the question right?  I would have to vote PNG.  I think PNG had a good coach in place and was just looking for a change due to some down years!  I think they have the most to lose.  The other two programs had coaches that some believe needed to be changed because as long as they were in place there would be no improvement, so what do they have to lose?

Naw, they were ready for a change!  He had just won share of the district title and in 2005 missed the playoffs b/c of a coin toss...they lost faith in ol Coach Burnett!  They moved on!

Guest rykerx144

I agree but he is still a great coach and was still capable of pulling one out of the hat, Im not saying they shouldnt have gotten rid of him because they needed too.  This remark was directed more toward the other two not being able get the job done even with the right kids.

I agree but he is still a great coach and was still capable of pulling one out of the hat, Im not saying they shouldnt have gotten rid of him because they needed too.  This remark was directed more toward the other two not being able get the job done even with the right kids.

BS a change was needed because he refused to change, and adapt to the strengths of the players (ie... we dont always have big bruising backs that can play smash mouth)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23