LETS GO HAWKS!!!! HEY HECKLERS READ!!!

Oh yes... Silsbee i hope you bring some ear plugs.. the hecklers are gonna be louder than ever... thats your final warning

The louder the better.  Fire us up and you won't like the results.

Naww i wouldnt say all that..that would make me sound like hj fans for the last couple of years...lol but its our time now

Hey if HJ does not win it all I would pull for Silsbee, how come you can't do the same and pull for your district rival instead of saying that they are pathetic and terrible.

HJ has had the right to boast about their team last year as they were state champs the season prior.  Silsbee ended their dream last year and I pulled for Silsbee at state, it is just pathetic that you would not do the same for HJ!!!!

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

To be serious...IF hj was to some how pull off a huge upset...i wouls want them2 win state...but all im sayin is that its not possible...sorry lazeek :(

I will pull for Silsbee against most teams with the exception of HJ and a few others.  I have ties to some people at Silsbee.

I would pull for HJ but I have ties to some people in Lufkin Hudson. Plus I just think there the better team at the moment.

we all no you do anybody but HJ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami