*Hamshire-Fannett (6-7) @ Deweyville (5-7) Updates/Deweyville Wins!!!!*

KFDM COOP

Tonight the Deweyville Pirates defeated Hamshire Fannett 73 to 59.  The Pirates took a 20 to 9 first quarter lead and never looked back.

Score by quarter

DV  20  38  57  73

HF    9  20  39  59

Deweyville Stats

Eric Avila            21pts, 1 rebound, 4 assists, 5 steals

Dalton Estes        13pts, 15 rebounds, 1 steal

Seth Williams      10pts, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals

Colby Caswell      10pts, 2 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals

Keeton Addison    6pts, 4 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals

Garrett Handy      3pts, 1 rebound, 1 steal

Caden Thompson  3pts, 1 rebound

Dale Barlow          3pts, 2 rebounds

Dylan McGlothin    2pts, 2 rebounds, 1 steal

Hunter Estes        2pts

Michael Williams    1 rebound, 1 steal

Brady Williams      1 assist, 1 steal

I'm not making any excuses because i hate when people just go on and on. But i was just wanting to state that HF beat Deweyville on a buzzer beater in OT which was Deweyville's FIRST game and 3 of their starters had fouled out. Then they beat them when two of their starters had to be gone for the whole game. Deweyville has a team this year and they are pretty good.

Regardless of who was there, who wasn't there................HF losing to Deweyville proves to me that Deweyville may in fact have a decent team, but it really shows that HF is not very good and will go 0-10 in hoops again this season.

Exactly, a loss is a loss because all that matters is the final score and whose name goes into the win column. I'm really beginning to lose patience with H-F in basketball. For example, they have the middle schoolers doing weights before basketball practice; getting ready for football. But thats for another trhead I may start.

So now you guys are complaining because they have the boys lifting weights.  Strength is a tool used in all sports, not just football.  In order to run faster, jump higher you have to get stronger.  I am not talking about body builder type workouts either.  Strength training and agility is the key to any athletic program. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder