All State

obcowboy

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

You never know what some of these sports writers are thinking or who they are going to put on or leave off the list. A Lot of great players get screwed. I have heard that the TSWA All-State is the better of the 2 All-State teams though, out of TSWA & AP.

No Kirbyville players made All-State for the second year in a row.  Pierce Rhodes didn't even make honorable mention last year!  What a joke!  Guess they will name Alvarez Coach of the Year for taking a group of no-talent players all the way to the State Finals. 

Very well put jackhammer!  I won't be surprised if you are right.

From what I understand Coaches also nominate then the sports writers look at stats and make the call!  If you've a team from out of nowhere...not getting any pub till the last minute...no matter how far you go...u won't get any love!  Does Grogan from Ned get any consideration...or was he a one hit wonder!

No Kirbyville players made All-State for the second year in a row.  Pierce Rhodes didn't even make honorable mention last year!  What a joke!  Guess they will name Alvarez Coach of the Year for taking a group of no-talent players all the way to the State Finals. 

Very well put jackhammer!  I won't be surprised if you are right.

I totally agree with you jackhammer...this is just rediculous. I figured for sure this year our boys would have their recognition. But guess I was wrong. This is BULL!!!! As for as Alvarez..we'll see!!! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed