SEMI-PRO FOOTBALL

I know this is not a hot topic for the Area, but I have played Semi-pro football for many years now, but have now moved into SETX.  The closest team that I know of from the TUFL are the Houston Colts, from NW Houston.  I know KATY has a team...Someone said Beuamont has a Team, but I thought it was indoor.  The TUFL is an outdoor league all over Texas....I will get a link, but you can google TUFL + Texas.  I played for the Wallertown Gladiators for the past two years..they are a team from Prairie View...made the playoffs last year, but lost in the first round without our QB. BUt we beat the San Antonio Warriors who hadn't lost in a couple years...we had talent and heart..anyway LMK if you are aware or interested.

Hey Cougar! could you check with them to see what league they are in...if it is the TUFL or the NAFL.  Either league is good, but if you can get me a contact number, I know they will start to practice soon...TUFL season starts in Feb/March, NAFL used to start in late May.. Any info is good..thank you

triskiadeka

No, I hear they are good, but I have played in the South vs..the San Antonio, and Houston Teams, and also in the Valley...I missed the Edinburg game, but played Laredo, and the South Texas Heat many times (3)....I played a year with the Orange Grove Muddogs, and the owners took our money and then quit halfway through the season....the players were part of the reason..they took the equiptment...  I have my own, and have had it for aobut 5 years....I figure, I do not wish to get sweaty in some one elses stuff... IF my son plays in school, I will buy his own stuff also...Helmet, pads, and everything (at least JH)..High school teams take bette care of Helmets, and get reconditioned every year....still it is a good investment.

thank you for the comment...I am still looking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax