23-1A All District Teams???

Joharr73

they are out and in my opinuon they are a joke NO DOUBT THE RUNNING BACK FROM EVADALE IS DIS MVP SORRY NAME SLIPS ME BUT AWARD WELL DESERVED.  HD had 3 or 4 1st team all dis and 1 2nd team. i will have the exact numbers tonight but the yards and points we put verses opponents was huge. our receivers got nothing our QB got 1st (he threw it to someone) we shut all district teams except EVEADALE out with starters ( wh 1 td with no time on clock and jv in) and we had 2 all district deff. players. NO DOUBT EVEADALE SHOULD HAVE THE MOST BUT HD SHOULD HAVE 2ND. NOT SURE WHY OUR RECEIVERS GOT NOTHING WHEN THEY CAUGHT THE BALL AND THE DISTRICT OFF. mvp HAD NO ONE TO THROW IT. i know of 3 or 4 players with more yards rushing and 1 with twice as many passing. there is 5th and 6th place teams with 1st team all dist. pick sounds like they got together

Guest curtissimo

they are out and in my opinuon they are a joke NO DOUBT THE RUNNING BACK FROM EVADALE IS DIS MVP SORRY NAME SLIPS ME BUT AWARD WELL DESERVED.  HD had 3 or 4 1st team all dis and 1 2nd team. i will have the exact numbers tonight but the yards and points we put verses opponents was huge. our receivers got nothing our QB got 1st (he threw it to someone) we shut all district teams except EVEADALE out with starters ( wh 1 td with no time on clock and jv in) and we had 2 all district deff. players. NO DOUBT EVEADALE SHOULD HAVE THE MOST BUT HD SHOULD HAVE 2ND. NOT SURE WHY OUR RECEIVERS GOT NOTHING WHEN THEY CAUGHT THE BALL AND THE DISTRICT OFF. mvp HAD NO ONE TO THROW IT. i know of 3 or 4 players with more yards rushing and 1 with twice as many passing. there is 5th and 6th place teams with 1st team all dist. pick sounds like they got together

You sound pretty bitter.  :D

:'(

not crying right is right and wrong is wrong and seems like the coaches wouldbe man enough to give it to the boys that put up the numbers. or maybe i am not sure what all district awards are for, so in your opinuon what should be the criteriria for being picked. how would you vote

If you have the list, please post it.  Ya'll are making statements about a list that to my knowledge isn't posted yet, so if you got it post it!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder