Law Question...please answer asap

Bucof2010

From the way I understand the game book I can legally hunt squirrels out of my aluminum boat as long as the motor is raised before I shoot and I was going to take my little brother out in the morning to pine island bayou to do this. Is it legal?

I know that it is too late for your answer but that is a toughy. I thought that the moving boat restrictions were for migratory birds like ducks and geese. I have never heard of such restrictions on squirels but then again, I am not a game warden so it isn't exactly my specialty. Want to know anything about Asian gangs though?

From the way I understand the game book I can legally hunt squirrels out of my aluminum boat as long as the motor is raised before I shoot and I was going to take my little brother out in the morning to pine island bayou to do this. Is it legal?

I know that it is too late for your answer but that is a toughy. I thought that the moving boat restrictions were for migratory birds like ducks and geese. I have never heard of such restrictions on squirels but then again, I am not a game warden so it isn't exactly my specialty. Want to know anything about Asian gangs though?

Well can I hunt asian gangs from a boat?  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124