CROW TIME!!!

grizzly62

hey guys i would like to say that the k-ville players and fans were first class , we kick it around alot on here but ouy there tonight it was all sportmanship and respect , k-ville has class , tabasco dont even kill the taste of this crow ....

i agree on anahuac's good season..they have some athletes..and that 32 of urs is pretty darn good.

Guest rykerx144

hey guys i would like to say that the k-ville players and fans were first class , we kick it around alot on here but ouy there tonight it was all sportmanship and respect , k-ville has class , tabasco dont even kill the taste of this crow ....

i agree on anahuac's good season..they have some athletes..and that 32 of urs is pretty darn good.

i hope hes a senior, cause I gotta feeling well see them around the same time next year!!

You know..on here its all a bunch of talk...but it all comes down to those athletes on the field.  They deserve respect and they will get it from kville fans no doubt. The kville athletes have great sportsmanship and I hope that they continue to behave in that manner. They represent our community and I am so proud of them. Kuddos to Anahuac also. They are a great team and your community should be proud!! Wow I can only imagine what they will look like next year!!! Look forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs next year!!! Good luck in the future Panthers!!!

Guest rykerx144

he is a senior , and hes been fun to watch all these yrs , and i believe you are right , looks like we may see each other for a while , your 32 is a hoss hisself

yea he had a little of a off nite too, it looked as if he was cramping all night, I saw them working on him alot on the sideline and he pulled himself out of the game a few times and thats not like him!  I just hate no 11 got hurt from Kirvbyville hes fun to watch too but he was hurt early in the first quarter

Guest rykerx144

i heard one of yalls guys got a bad knee injury , hope not , good luck to yall

yea one with separated shoulder and one with torn acl and they said probably other tendons

yea one with separated shoulder and one with torn acl and they said probably other tendons

2 Key players!!!! Ervine is an awesome defensive player. We definetely didnt need him hurt going into next weeks game, nor Musgrove. Thats one thing we've been lucky about..is having healthy players and now tonight..key players injured.  However, when one is hurt, there's always another who will step up and play hard. Thats what makes this team so dynamic this year!

2 Key players!!!! Ervine is an awesome defensive player. We definetely didnt need him hurt going into next weeks game, nor Musgrove. Thats one thing we've been lucky about..is having healthy players and now tonight..key players injured.  However, when one is hurt, there's always another who will step up and play hard. Thats what makes this team so dynamic this year!

Best Wishes For Your Injured Players, Don't Know These Players Personally, But I Bet Their Tough Enough To Work And Bounce Back As Good As New.

Best Wishes For Your Injured Players, Don't Know These Players Personally, But I Bet Their Tough Enough To Work And Bounce Back As Good As New.

From what I've heard..Ervine is out. He tore his ACL or at least thats the rumor, I know its a knee and tendon/ligament injury, so he wont be back for next weeks game which is hard to imagine!!! Musgrove will likely be back. He is tough and I can see him possibly coming out playing next week. I pray for a quick healing for both of these young men. 2 excellent athletes.

Man, I hate to hear that about Irvine...This kid is a stud at LB for us and he will be missed!  Randy I see coming back...coaches got him out if the game early to rest that shoulder and get him healthy...Aren't we glad that the game was on Thur. and not Fri. now!  Give them 8 days to rest and prepare...As for the players that came in for injured guys, they did a great job of stepping it up and filling that roll!  Good season Anahuac, your boys are going to be tough for years to come.  Great win Wildcats!  One game at a time! 

Man, I hate to hear that about Irvine...This kid is a stud at LB for us and he will be missed!  Randy I see coming back...coaches got him out if the game early to rest that shoulder and get him healthy...Aren't we glad that the game was on Thur. and not Fri. now!  Give them 8 days to rest and prepare...As for the players that came in for injured guys, they did a great job of stepping it up and filling that roll!  Good season Anahuac, your boys are going to be tough for years to come.  Great win Wildcats!  One game at a time! 

Yea..we had a few limping out of the game..West is one I know and someone else with ankle injuries.possibly just sprang...so I see them coming back..but all of them who stepped up for these guys played great! But you're right...Ervine was awesome..and he will definetely be MISSED! Man that stinks! Hopefully someone will step to his role. I'll tell you who played good last night on defense was Walters and Harris. They both stepped it up and played their butts off! Hard hits all night long!

I do have to say it was a hard fought game.  Each side played with a high-level of intensity.  Kirbyville is solid, but let's see if they can hold it together.  There were a lot of injuries to key players for them last night.  They should be fine for a tough game next week for the Regional Championship. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83