Will district 23 2A go 0-2 against district 22 2A??

Guest rykerx144

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have to say hardin prolly has the best shot, just seein who ec and anahuac has this fri, but you never know how the games may turn out. it would be nice if all 23-2a teams could win, especially the bucs  ;D. but right now its not lookin good for any of our teams.  best of luck to all the teams in each district.

Guest rykerx144

The only one who has a chance is hardin. Its not district 22 that they're playing though. Bet those guys are glad its not Newton or Kville they're playing.

fixed now,,,,thanks newtoneagle

Guest rykerx144

The only one who has a chance is hardin. Its not district 22 that they're playing though. Bet those guys are glad its not Newton or Kville they're playing.

AP's got it with kirbeyville dont worry bout all that

hey kid its Kirbyville, remeber that, cause if Kirbyville is going to stay in 2a youll need to know how to spell it cause from now on they will be the end of the line for your Panters and the playoffs

they are not going to shut up . good luck newton and kirbyville cause if you do loose you better stay away from this site after all the smack talk

Yo Nocker, If Both Newton And Kirbyville Lose ( Not Going To Happen....) Then I'll Stay Away From The Smack Talk ( Won't Have Anyone Left To Follow ), But If We Don't Then You Do The Same. [move]Go District 22-2A[/move]

Guest ECBucFan

Good luck 23 2a. Shut 22 2a up. PLEASE

Good thought, but it will NEVER HAPPEN. I appreciate the outstanding sportsmanship 23 shows...it contrasts greatly with the garbage that eminates (sometimes even from coaches) out of some of 22.

IMHO, winning without class isn't winning at all. 

Good thought, but it will NEVER HAPPEN. I appreciate the outstanding sportsmanship 23 shows...it contrasts greatly with the garbage that eminates (sometimes even from coaches) out of some of 22.

Sounds Like You Just Painted A Self-portrait There ecbucfan. I always look forward to the Pleasantries you trail behind you on your way through the site.

Sounds Like You Just Painted A Self-portrait There bucfan. I always look forward to the Pleasantries you trail behind you on your way through the site.

U weren't being sarcastic were you? I don't think I've ever seen somone from E.C. be negative on this site.

Guest rykerx144

Im so confident that ill make you a deal, if Kirbyville and Newton both lose then I will go to your next playoff game in a Anahuac shirt and I will run onto the field at halftime and kneel on the fifty yard line and bow repeatdly to the Anahuac fans.  If it does not happen then you agree to get on here and admit you was wrong,  and 22 rules over you and will for a long time,  and then go back to your swamp and swat mesquitoes.

Sounds Like You Just Painted A Self-portrait There ECBucFan. I always look forward to the Pleasantries you trail behind you on your way through the site.

U weren't being sarcastic were you? I don't think I've ever seen somone from E.C. be negative on this site.

Only looking at one or two that fit the shoe. That brush could Never painted all E.C. fans or their Team, Good People Supporting Their Team, I got no problem with that at all, But Being Called High Smelling and Lowdown is not a positive.

Im so confident that ill make you a deal, if Kirbyville and Newton both lose then I will go to your next playoff game in a Anahuac shirt and I will run onto the field at halftime and kneel on the fifty yard line and bow repeatdly to the Anahuac fans.  If it does not happen then you agree to get on here and admit you was wrong,  and 22 rules over you and will for a long time,  and then go back to your swamp and swat mesquitoes.

yea i guarantee you wont do that you idiot... damn all yall say this is just kirbyville fans on this site... your talking mor trash than the players an ur just a fan... you must have no life... what a damn loser haha

Sounds Like You Just Painted A Self-portrait There bucfan. I always look forward to the Pleasantries you trail behind you on your way through the site.

How about you go check out the Kirbyville/Anahuac thread and tell me no one from EC is negative..or better yet..check out the Newton/EC thread..please...they're rude too.

kvillefan1992,

Your cockiness and arrogance amuses me.  It seems as if you have self-esteem issues because all you do is talk, talk, talk.  Either way it goes the only crow that will be eating will be your own.  You are the only one that seems to bring up "eating crow" so if Kirbyville loses you will be eating your own words.  I still say that it will be a good game.  Regardless of the outcome it will be a close game.

kvillefan1992,

Your cockiness and arrogance amuses me.  It seems as if you have self-esteem issues because all you do is talk, talk, talk.  Either way it goes the only crow that will be eating will be your own.  You are the only one that seems to bring up "eating crow" so if Kirbyville loses you will be eating your own words.  I still say that it will be a good game.  Regardless of the outcome it will be a close game.

No I dont believe I am the only ONE that mentions eating crow...and I'm sorry if you cant have fun on this forum..maybe you shouldnt be on here. And if we do lose..I'll be the FIRST on here eating my words...but hey..we all know thats not gonna happen!!! I'm not cocky..or arrogant..just confident. I believe in my team. Thats all! Just as you do. Whats wrong with that? I think its funny how you think it can be such a close game when you guys couldnt even beat HJ. You do realize HJ couldnt even beat Newton..and You do realize WE BEAT NEWTON and JASPER, AND DIBOLL, AND CROCKETT...AND MANY MORE??? I know that you dont want to think about this because you are all living in this fantasy world..but you will wake up tonight.

Guest rykerx144

your absolutely right cowboy, the same pressure that was put on them by playing Newton, Corrigan Camden, Diboll, Crockett, and Jasper so call them and find out how Kirbyville handles pressure...you might not like the answer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124