HF longhorns

Guest wos84

Horn fans please notice that HJ Hawks #7 is the only one running his mouth.  Not all HJ fans are running their mouths!!!  I am a HJ Alum and if I remember right this season HJ beat Anahuac, OField, HF and BC!!!  So who did HJ beat that was any good?  No offense to any of the teams that HJ beat!!!  You won the games that mattered the most in district and you were rewarded with 3rd place in the district and a playoff spot against a team that beat you in the first game of the season pretty bad.  I am proud that HJ fought through after being predicted to finish last in the district to finish 3rd and earn a playoff spot, but you question others that you have beaten on who they beat and you have beaten no one either!!!  Act like you have won before, this is not basketball or golf!!!  This is football!!!!!

I think HJHawks 7 pulled out the wrong 'audience' for his thread. If i recall there was two people from HF that were posting pretty harshly as well before HJ and Hf game and after. Maybe not as bad, but pretty offensively enough for him to make a comment. I refuse to hear however, Lazeek, that HJ lost pretty bad against Cleveland. The score was 22-0 with 2 big plays for touchdowns. A bad score is the one against a good WO-S team or Silsbee like in the 40's. I would love to see WO-S do great in their division and I would like to see both Silsbee and HJ advance to second round. I'm sure cleveland has improved but HJ's offense along with defense has muchh improved and they played tough, tough teams to end the season. HJ will advance.

I hope that I am wrong on my prediction of Cleveland winning, but I feel like there is a better chance of me coming in under 250 pounds on Saturday morning then the Hawks winning on Friday night.  BTW I would have to lose about 30 pounds in the next 3 days!!!! :D :D :D

I am a huge supporter of HJ as I am a HJ alum!!!!  Prove me wrong Hawks!!!!

I will be the first to admit that I was wrong if you guys win!!!!

Don't give him so much flac guys is you'll recall there were a few from HF who had a ridiculous amount of trash talk but of course their no where to be found.

this is true!! i might have been wrong for going this far but it really got me fired up when i saw what hf was saying!!! sry but not to sryy lol

Don't give him so much flac guys is you'll recall there were a few from HF who had a ridiculous amount of trash talk but of course their no where to be found.

Umm, who would this be directed at from HF?  I'm from HF and have been here and accounted for.  I mean, I graduated from there... Sure I chose HF to win and may have thrown a little word or two in there but we lost, so now I can't say anything about the game, so of course I'll exploit something else...hence #7's pic I found  ;)

Umm, who would this be directed at from HF?  I'm from HF and have been here and accounted for.  I mean, I graduated from there... Sure I chose HF to win and may have thrown a little word or two in there but we lost, so now I can't say anything about the game, so of course I'll exploit something else...hence #7's pic I found  ;)

i will go back and find what was said but about the pic you gotta do what you gotta do=]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124