SETXsports will not be broadcasting Kirbyville in the playoffs...

jdawg03

Kirbyville CISD has decided to allow another station to broadcast their games in the playoffs. Sorry to everyone who listens here on the site. Let me personally thank Dennis Leh, Adam Davis, and Cory Horton for all the hard work they've put in this season. I am sad that we won't be able to continue, but with the limited number of sponsors available in Kirbyville, a broadcast just will not be possible.  Unfortunately, the other station has already sold to almost all of our sponsors, even before gaining permission from KCISD.

Thanks to Dr. Burns for fighting for us and allowing us to put the Wildcats on the air during the regular season.

I just go up to read all of this hockey!  Well, I am not a happy camper at all!  As a Kville fan and alum I am not at all happy with the decision by the Kirbyville school board!  To allow another station to come in under our feet and take the broadcast away from us was wrong!  This station acts as if it is the best in the area!  Well, I've got news for em!  They are as third rate as it gets!  I know business is business, but this is crap!!!!  Thank you all for the support that you gave to me(Adam Davis), Dennis , and Cory!  We worked our rear ends off to get the games out to you just so someone could work their magic with the board and swipe it away from us!!!  Bad Bull Kville board of trusties!!!  I will still be at the games supporting the TEAM!!!

Who knows, they'll probably broadcast Southlake Carroll.

I here ya Coop!  They are getting themselves into a mess if both teams win and play on the same day and time next week!  What goes around comes around!!!  I gotta go now!  Have a few important calls I have to make about this matter!!! ;)

one major problem this radio station has is the internet connection will continue to drop you when you try to listen from a computer.  It is was very frustrating during a few thanksgivings when jasper was making a playoff run several years ago... and continued to happen last baseball season..

one major problem this radio station has is the internet connection will continue to drop you when you try to listen from a computer.  It is was very frustrating during a few thanksgivings when jasper was making a playoff run several years ago... and continued to happen last baseball season..

They get what they deserve!

SETXsports still has rights to the internet broadcast...unfortunately we won't be doing any internet broadcast because of the lack of sponsors. We just simply cannot afford to do it without sponsors..

How much does it cost?  I have no idea.  What's a round about figure to broadcast a game from Woodville?

If Jasper and K-ville play at the same time, you will have to deal with what we deal with in Dayton every year. Split-channel... KSHN broadcasts both Liberty and Dayton games at the same time. Dayton to the right and Liberty to the left, or vice versa, I don't remember. Anyway, it sucks because Liberty's sound always bleeds over. You have to turn the radio up very loud to be able to hear our announcers over theirs.

Pretty sure i know what station you are talking about.. The problem is this stations signal is not strong enough to reach more that 20 miles north.. So the distant Wildcat fans 2 flashing lights to the north will not be able to pick up the game or garble at best.. Selfish move Mike!!!  Go Wildcats, maybe i can pick it up off of a Lufkin station..(60 miles plus!!!)

BucketSitR

ok well now I am peeved.   buisness is buisness is one thing, but undercutting another broadcasting station. Well thats downright dispicible.  well anyway I just wrote the radio station in question and told them how unprofesionable it was for them to do what they did.  Now this email address may or may not be   ;) the mail from the owner of the station.  [email protected]  it is public domain because is posted on their web site.  sit down and write a friendly letter letting them know just how happy you are with them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed