WARREN WARRIORS/"GO MEAT"

sable316

I would just like to say something to all you Warren Warrior football players,

The fact that you have not quit for one second this season says a lot more about your characters than winning a football game ever will. You have been good sports throughout and that is not an easy thing to do considering the unfortunate season we have had. Tempers have stayed in check and not every team can say that.

Seniors, enjoy this last game. Do your best as always and have fun. Your "Go Meat" cheer and silly dance will make me smile for years to come. I love you guys and am so proud of all of you.

[move]GO WARRIORS, BEAT THE LIONS!!!

Not real sure when the wheels came off this year.The kids looked pretty good the first two ballgames but never got it together after the hurricane hit.The Warriors will have to find a way to get the numbers in the program up if they are gonna compete.Gotta tip my hat to Brandon Young,I saw the kids play 5 or 6 times this year and he left it on the field every night.

Hopefully with the Junior Football Assoc. in its' second season, the numbers will continue to improve in the years to come.  We are trying to teach the kids that the ultimate for them is to step out on Friday night and represent the orange and black.  This football season has been rough for the varsity but you also have to look at the number of Freshmen & Sophmore's that had to play on the line.  These kids would be lucky to weigh 160lbs.  Colt did a good job with the protection he had.  James & Brazos ran hard everynight.  Blake, for a 160lb??? linebacker, stood his ground.  Brandon, you know I am proud of you.  You brought it even when every team was keying on you.  There are several others to mention but these Seniors will surely be missed.  Winning traditions are around the corner for Warren.  Keep your heads held high.

I was glad to see the youth football program kicked off in Warren.I hope it has the desired results.I have watched the other youth programs be pretty successful in Warren for years but it doesn't always translate to wins at the varsity level.Gotta agree with ya about the young guys on the line this year.They did their best but were just overmatched.Probably one of their best players this year we both forgot to mention was Stephen Derouen,he played with tremendous heart all year.

whsalum,  you are right.  Stephen played like he was the biggest guy out there.  I saw him make some exceptional plays against some players twice his size.  He never quit and was always trying to get the crowd in to it.  C Word is another player to mention.  Good job at tightend with some nice catches.  I hear the game against Kountze is back on at Kountze Stadium.  Anyone else hear that?

DITTO!!! Sable 316.........my heart breaks as a grandmother to, I feel to, the whole team  Yall play from the beginning of the first quarter to the last minute of the fourth.  You are very special young men, never hang your head, you did your school proud! You have made your parents and grandparents proud.  Seniors have a great game, this memory will last a long time,  Warriors GO PLAY WIN, we love you :) 8)

PS: #12 I saw how hard it was for you not to play last week.  You wanted to so much, you tried to for a couple of plays, but couldn't!  You didn't go sit on the bench to get off your ankle, you were in every play, in your mind, I think you even called a few plays, which Lord knows, we need new plays.  Stay strong, take care, & God bless, we love you/

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder