STJFL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys I just want to say how thoroughly exciting these STJFL games have been. I help coach the WO-S flag team and my son and his buddys love playing on Saturdays. I watched a few flag games this weekend and they were intense. Lumberton1 beat Hardin Jefferson 6-0,and woodville Black beat Bridge City Black 25-19..and the final touchdown was scored on a long run with 5 seconds left on the clock.The second round games are all in Orange starting at 8:30 am. Hope all can make it. Good luck guys.

The finals will be played this weekend at Hardin Jefferson stadium. I know that the Senior Division will be Nederland Black vs. West Orange. Nederland Black and Lumberton White played a physical, hard fought game with Nederland coming out on top 8-6, handing Lumberton their only loss of the season. WO came back in the second half to beat a scrappy Bridge City Red team. This should be a great game. I also know that Woodville will be one of the finalists in the Junior Division, but not sure about their opponent. Port NEches has one of the flag finalists as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124