Jasper vs Chapel Hill, In Lufkin Sat. 7:30 pm Bi-District

j_dog

Jasper should look at previous tapes of themselves when we ran a multiple qb offense.  that is the only way jasper even has a chance of making a run in the playoffs.

and just like in 04, Jasper has three players who have starting time at QB.  :)  That triples the options available.

No one's given jasper a chance to win this game. I have been to every game this year and have seen the bad and good and when jasper is on there good night's they are a very good team and with that said i belive jasper can pull this game out with a big win. No ones is given them a chance to win and i hope they use that and so all those people wrong.And if not i still LOVE my JASPER BULLDOGS Come on Dogs and as Coach Brack would say LETS LAY THE RADELL on THAT @#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one's given jasper a chance to win this game. I have been to every game this year and have seen the bad and good and when jasper is on there good night's they are a very good team and with that said i belive jasper can pull this game out with a big win. No ones is given them a chance to win and i hope they use that and so all those people wrong.And if not i still LOVE my JASPER BULLDOGS Come on Dogs and as Coach Brack would say LETS LAY THE RADELL on THAT @#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh  we gonna give them all that we got and pull it out for Jasper

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83