If you were Stump

westend1

Would you use the whole playbook in a game that doesn't affect playoff position,but does mean a district championship, or try to rest some banged up players and get ready for a playoff run?   Which is more important to you?

Dude, you can't be serious ::)...You know ol' Stump is gonna do what ever he can to win the game tonight!  This will get them a lot of respect and they won't be called paper champs anymore if they pull this one out!

Would you use the whole playbook in a game that doesn't affect playoff position,but does mean a district championship, or try to rest some banged up players and get ready for a playoff run?   Which is more important to you?

Dude, you can't be serious ::)...You know ol' Stump is gonna do what ever he can to win the game tonight!  This will get them a lot of respect and they won't be called paper champs anymore if they pull this one out!

I am somewhat serious.  I would try to win the game as well, but I might be tempted to limit Michaels carries.  I think a deep playoff run is more important than a district championship.  If Brook makes a deep run, they won't be known as paper champs(as you call them)

If you do not go for the win what kind of a message are you sending your team? "We can't win anyways, so we are going to go out here and take the mud stomping and start working next week." Or do you bow your neck, dig in and give them everything you have? Leave it on the field, win or loose your team will be better for it... They then have a measuring stick in which to build off of. Hopefully you win or loose a close one... either way you go in with a never say die attitude and you come out and punch NS in the mouth and you keep hitting them until they don't want anymore... WB has the talent... If they come out and hit on all cylinders they should stay with NS... On Any Given Day ... you know the rest..

8)  ;D

A coach wants to and tries to win every game.  You go for the win but if late in the game it is not close you have to think about the future and pull some kids to have a chance at the deep playoff run.  If you would rest starters for this game you are not a true warrior!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83