Friendswood 69 LaMarque 48 Final

Friendswood wins

FW 69

La Marque 48

FINAL

Thank god the season is over.I'am trying to be patient.I'am going to see what happens next year.We have some young kids but if they are not coached any better than what I saw this year.This will be the end of one of the best programs in the state.The defense was a disgrace.Whoever the def cord is he has to do better than that .We can not cover are tackle at all.FW had a QB and that was it .He looked like he was all world and there defense was almost as bad as ours.When was the last this someone scored 69 on LM.I have seen little league do better.

Friendswood wins

FW 69

La Marque 48

FINAL

Thank god the season is over.I'am trying to be patient.I'am going to see what happens next year.We have some young kids but if they are not coached any better than what I saw this year.This will be the end of one of the best programs in the state.The defense was a disgrace.Whoever the def cord is he has to do better than that .We can not cover are tackle at all.FW had a QB and that was it .He looked like he was all world and there defense was almost as bad as ours.When was the last this someone scored 69 on LM.I have seen little league do better.

Haven't missed the Playoffs since 89 right?

Friendswood wins

FW 69

La Marque 48

FINAL

Haven't missed the Playoffs since 89 right?

Just have a young team is not the only reason for some of the thing that we are missing.Frist of all this is not DISD you have to coach in this part of TX.And you are going to have to prove me wrong but only time will tell.

I agree!

I played FB at LM my sr year we were 3-7 and other teams could not run up and down the field like I saw against FW.I mean players out of position.They don't know are they are not being coach on how to play there position the right way.Coaching is everything and again LM leadership is in question.Not hiring the right coach can and will kill your program.What has taken twenty years to build is gone in two.A little history DISD has only won one state title and that was Dallas Carter and that was in the 80's.So that will tell me that there level of fb is not to the level of that we are talking about in LM.That was the most awlful defense in the school history.And I know my history on LM fb.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics