Iverson's Motown Bound

Guest nostradamus

AI is not the answer.....now you start Stuckey and AI and Rip and you are very small.......lots of matchup problems defensively now for the Pistons

??? AI is garbage he is really overrated if they wanted a pg they made that trade for chris paul i mean seriously well i guess that is one team now no one has to worry about ai is gonna do nothing for them

Nah, as far as individual talent AI is good.

okay ill agree with you at that as far as an individual talent yes ai is good but as far as a team player giving out assists playing aggresive defense no i do think that he can help and you have to remember the pistons usually play that 3-2 or 2-3 zone which means on defense he will have to be able to help his teammates and not be selfish and i dont see that happening teams win games not individuals ;)

??? AI is garbage he is really overrated if they wanted a pg they made that trade for chris paul i mean seriously well i guess that is one team now no one has to worry about ai is gonna do nothing for them

Nah, as far as individual talent AI is good.

okay ill agree with you at that as far as an individual talent yes ai is good but as far as a team player giving out assists playing aggresive defense no i do think that he can help and you have to remember the pistons usually play that 3-2 or 2-3 zone which means on defense he will have to be able to help his teammates and not be selfish and i dont see that happening teams win games not individuals ;)

I have to agree with you on this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami