19-4a offensive and defensive mvp's???

I have to agree and go with

offensive mvp-Cody Green

Defensive mvp-Jordan Baxter

Player of the year-Aj Dugat

I have to agree with your selections. My only thought is looking at the defense since Stapleton has been starting it went from good to great with him in at linebacker. I think my vote would have to be Co MVPs for Baxter and Stapleton. I hate to hold it against Stapleton that he hadn't played since 9th grade and was buried on the depth chart because the coaches didn't know him. I believe that if they had known what they had on the sidelines that he would have been starting from day 1 and his stats if you projected them out even conservatively then they would be pretty darn good.

A Dayton player will get the offensive MVP, most likely Green. As far as defense, come on fellas y'all are being a little one-sided. If it was team MVP for defense it would be Jordan Baxter he is leading in tackles. District wide defensive stats are not as readily available as offensive so who knows who the coaches will see as MVP. Chad Stapleton has been a great and much needed addition to the defense but, the fact that he hasn't played all year will be a factor. Chads stats have suffered and he will most likely not be in the running since the award is based on regular season stats.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami