WO-S and ORANGEFIELD

skipper

I love this game, both teams play really hard year after year but nothing was better than when Earl Thomas ran the kickoff return back after OrangeField had the FFA parachuters come in and smoke up the city. It was a beautiful site to see, and funny as hell because you saw both teams disappear into a cloud of smoke but only one lone MUSTANG appeared for a touchdown. It was classic. ;D ;D

All I can say is Poor Coach Morrison and them O'Field Bobcats.... WOS is getting revved up for the playoff and Coach D Hooks isn't going to back off until probably after halftime...

No disrespect intended for any team but this is one of the weakest district in the state.Except for silsbee they have all been blowouts for wo-s.How by playing weak teams dose that get you ready for the playoffs.It doesn't. I'll be glad when these teams field competitive teams that they have in the past and this districts race means something.Don't get me wrong.My intent is not to belittle any team.I just want to see some good football played in this district.These games have really become boaring.Ok let me have it.

I agree with you from a football standpoint only, because in every other sport this is one of the strongest districts in the state, such as baseball, and basketball.  I did enjoy the football season a little better before the last reallignment, when we still had Jasper and Kirbyville.  I am a huge Mustang fan, but I will be honest and admit that I have not been up for going watch these lopsided games on Friday nights. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23