WOS 33 Barbers Hill 7

kicker

Congrats WOS!! Looks like BH is starting off the year where we left off last year. I didn't get to go to the game but from the updates I got we didn't look good at all. On the other hand I heard WOS looked pretty good for the first game of the year. Wish I could read and comment more but on a black berry out in the middle of nowhere.

Congrats WOS!! Looks like BH is starting off the year where we left off last year. I didn't get to go to the game but from the updates I got we didn't look good at all. On the other hand I heard WOS looked pretty good for the first game of the year. Wish I could read and comment more but on a black berry out in the middle of nowhere.

Thats what im talking about. Good post. Yall will be fine. I like it when people can take what they dish out.

Good luck to BH in 06. :D

In my opinion, the score was a bit closer than it should have been. BH didn't seem to have much on offense besides one big run, and the defense rarely stopped us. For such a poor run defense, we did stop them four straight plays on the 1.

I guess I was expecting more. It was nice to see some WO-S football, and the team looked rusty but pretty good for a first game.

Garrett and Thomas looked great, as did Bevil at QB.

The BH QB has a SERIOUS problem holding on to the ball off the snap.

Not the most exciting game in the world, but fun for a scrimmage, I suppose.

Great game, Mustangs! This looks like it should be a bright year!

Where was Jody? He was supposed to come introduce himself.

Guest GoStangs

Either WOS is extraordinarily strong or BH is just a very weak 4A team. I was very surprised at how easy WOS made it look running and passing against BH. Defensively, WOS is fast -- still not that great in size -- and I'm guessing that confused BH. The BH offense looked off-kilter most of the night.

If BH is the best team in their district, I can confidently say their season will end in round one of the playoffs. The good news, I guess, is that they have a lot of room for improvement between now and then.

i thought the defense looked solid. they had some hard hits and were very quick getting to the football. hopefully they will continue to improve throughout the season. im glad we have Dayton and Bay City on the non-district schedule, because more than likely both will have a lot of speed on offense. those games against 2 solid 4A teams will be a true test.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami