EC vs. Kountze

I am very proud of my LIONS.  All year they have fought hard.  We seem to never gets the breaks that hapens in a game.  But the team never ever quit fight til the last second of the game.  As far as EC they had a great game plan.  They are well coach.  Keep the heads up LIONS!  We got one more game to play.

I will continue to run my mouth about our boys.  I am very PROUD of them. They are good kids and they work their butts off,just like all the other teams do.On this site you have to run your mouth lol.  The bucs did a great job and nobody can say we was cheated we just got beat by a good team.  I wish ya'll luck!!  Know on to the Lions:  Ya'll keep your heads up.  Ya'll have made Kountze proud.  There is more to the game than winning.  It is nice to win and it would have been great to go to the play offs. You boys have made this town proud.  Ya'll showed good sportsmanship even when the odds were against ya'll.  To all the seniors I hope that you guys have  fun and do good.Love you Lions.  Love Brian and Cindy Gilmore(#32 mom and dad)

Im still talkin. Pretty much used to you'll doing us dirty like that by now :D

Doing You'll Dirty How? EC Did All The Trash Talking, All We Did Was Win.

No I don't mean doing us dirty in a bad way I mean beating us like a red headed step child type of way.

My Bad ; I Guess That I'm Just Getting Too Sensitive In My Old Age, Didn't Mean To Get Testy On You.

Im still talkin. Pretty much used to you'll doing us dirty like that by now :D

Doing You'll Dirty How? EC Did All The Trash Talking, All We Did Was Win.

No I don't mean doing us dirty in a bad way I mean beating us like a red headed step child type of way.

My Bad ; I Guess That I'm Just Getting Too Sensitive In My Old Age, Didn't Mean To Get Testy On You.

Haha its fine I figured sombody would take it wrong as soon as I read what I posted.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder