Middle School Stars

Guest Brubaker

I'm not going to post any, probably the worst thing you could do to a kid at that age is tell him he's a star.  I wouldn't want anyone to tell my kid that.  Keep working stay hungry, you're in the 8th grade.  Lots happens between now and when it matters, stay humble.

• 2 weeks later...

They Have Some Kids From WOSMS Stallions.They have a running #28 he's short but he's really good.I mean the way he runs the ball,also the kid #88 he's also good and a hard hitter.they also have have good fullback #42 he's pretty powerful

Ye4a its funning because u left out 24 13 and offense line and D line im number 13 Novan anderson 24 John Scott 88 Marcuice Morris ,y cousin and 28 Rc Morris also my cousin i play runningback and noseguard so da star players r not jus 42 88 28 there the whole team so We all r star players

They Have Some Kids From WOSMS Stallions.They have a running #28 he's short but he's really good.I mean the way he runs the ball,also the kid #88 he's also good and a hard hitter.they also have have good fullback #42 he's pretty powerful

Ye4a its funning because u left out 24 13 and offense line and D line im number 13 Novan anderson 24 John Scott 88 Marcuice Morris ,y cousin and 28 Rc Morris also my cousin i play runningback and noseguard so da star players r not jus 42 88 28 there the whole team so We all r star players

LOL...it started already.

Just stay in school, work hard, play hard but don't worry about being a "star".  If you have the "star" quality in you,  it will come out eventually if you don't spend your young life being concerned about it.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder