*Post Any Tuesday Scores Here*

Guest Orangeboy

7th Grade

Orangefield (B)    0

Bridge City (B)    30

8th Grade

Orangefield (B)    0

Bridge City (B)    32

Offensive Standouts were Colby Abney, Hunter Stout, Steven Balsano, Austin Reed, Caleb Rodriguez, and Vuong Ho.

Defensive Standouts were Vuong Ho, Tanner "The Shark" Gripp, and Ricky Henry.

Central - 51  Groves - 0

Does anyone know where all those new players came from for Central ? Did they transfer from PA or somewhere ? That Qb (#3) was amazing the guy has an arm and wheels. I'll bet that one TD traveled 50 yds in the air and #1 didn't miss a stride when he caught it and walked into the endzone. Those two new lineman are huge as well. They must weigh around 250 lbs or so. Even the 2nd team small backs didn't have any trouble making yards behind those twins.  Seriously, they had at least 8 players I've not seen this year. Have they always been on the team? If not how on earth did they get them on the team at this late date and where did they come from?   

Cooligan...........where you been? This is the same Central team from the first of the year. This was their first win all year, Groves is just that bad. Groves hasn't scored a touchdown all season. Come watch Central play C.O. Wilson next Monday and you'll see what I'm talking about. Central needed a win though to lift them up. By the way, #3's pass was 15 yards at the most to #1 and it was not for a touchdown. #3 does have a good arm though. Central will be lucky to have just a handful of starters going into their Freshman year.

DD

are you sure. I've seen all the games this year, and it sure didn't look like the same team to me ??? ???

What is going on......scored on the first three plays from scrimmage ??? ???

and had two touchdowns called back.....

and played second team in the second half.........

BulldogBacker.............Don't know what games you been going to, I've made every game myself. The boys did seem ready to play

more than any other game this year. I think the coaches made a few adjustments, too. Things were just clicking for them I guess.

Just hope they play with the same intensity next week.

B team game

WO-S      36

Anahuac    0

From kogt.com The defense did its job by not allowing any positive yards for the panthers. The Standouts were Dillon Crabtree, Remonte Johnson (fumble recovery), Jazzper Hughes (caused fumble), Taja Stevenson, Matt Ashworth, and Daviontae Wandick. The Stallions B-team will play Orangefield next Thursday at home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami