Buna Football

Javelina

Buna is a decent team, but I think alot of people, including players talk to much trash. They start thinking they are better than everyone. I guess you do start feeling that way considering you really havent played anyone that has really been very competitive. I would have more respect for Buna if they would play teams that are better than they are and win! Thats how you earn respect! Until then, its all talk.

Just my opinion.

Buna is a decent team, but I think alot of people, including players talk to much trash. They start thinking they are better than everyone. I guess you do start feeling that way considering you really havent played anyone that has really been very competitive. I would have more respect for Buna if they would play teams that are better than they are and win! Thats how you earn respect! Until then, its all talk.

Just my opinion.

Totally agree but you have to give Buna some respect they hve earned enough to not be talked down apon every team gets a little cocky they cant help they have played less talented teams.

Just my opinion.

Totally agree but you have to give Buna some respect they hve earned enough to not be talked down apon every team gets a little cocky they cant help they have played less talented teams.

True Big Bog..I agree with you..and I do respect buna..I just dont like them much..LOL

Just my opinion.

True Big Bog..I agree with you..and I do respect buna..I just dont like them much..LOL

Not many people do they trash talk to much but so do many teams that dont win with class lol I am the first to talk trash when the Kats win. I am proud they won and am gonna trash talk.

Just my opinion.

I would like to see Buna play some better opponents also.  I like to see Buna win but when they win every game by an average of 28 points it obvious the need to schedule better opponents.  I would like for them to schedule teams like Kirbyville and some of the good 3A schools just to see where the stand in the mix of it all!!

Just my opinion.

I would like to see Buna play some better opponents also.  I like to see Buna win but when they win every game by an average of 28 points it obvious the need to schedule better opponents.  I would like for them to schedule teams like Kirbyville and some of the good 3A schools just to see where the stand in the mix of it all!!

Javelina...we finally agree on something..LOL.. You said it!!! Thats exactly what Buna needs!

Just my opinion.

Dont get to far over their skill level! Maybe good 3As but not the Ville thats askin for it!!! haha

i THINK BUNA WOULD MATCH UP WITH NEWTON BETTER THAN KIRBYVILLE. i JUST DON'T SEE THAT MAKING MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE

BUNA HAS A GREAT BACK IN CRAFT BUT THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES UP FRONT TO GET CRAFT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. I SEE BUNA GETTING KNOCKED OUT IF THEY PLAY NEWTON BY 3 TDS OR KVILLE BY 4 TDS

i THINK BUNA WOULD MATCH UP WITH NEWTON BETTER THAN KIRBYVILLE. i JUST DON'T SEE THAT MAKING MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE

BUNA HAS A GREAT BACK IN CRAFT BUT THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES UP FRONT TO GET CRAFT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. I SEE BUNA GETTING KNOCKED OUT IF THEY PLAY NEWTON BY 3 TDS OR KVILLE BY 4 TDS

Agreed they are just not the same caliber team as Kville or Ewton!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124