sabine pass boys basketball schedule

Deweyvillie VB/JV                   nov,25       4 30

Community Christian VB/VG  DEC,2            4 30

West Hardin Tourney               ?                 ?

Chester VB/JV                        Dec,9        4 30

Orangefeild Tourney  VB           Dec,12-14  tba

Buna VB/JV                            Dec,16       4 30

Orangefeild VB/JV                    Dec,19       4 30

Community Christian VB/VG       Jan,6          5 00

Hamshire Fannet VB/JV             jAN,13        4 30

*Spruger          ALL                  jan,16         5 00

*West Hardin    ALL                  jan,20          5 00

*Evadale          ALL                  jan,23          5 00

*High Island      ALL                  jan,27          5 00

*Hull-Daisetta   ALL                  jan,30           5 00

*Spruger          ALL                  feb,3            5 00

*West Hardin    ALL                  feb,6            5 00

*Evadale         ALL                   feb,10          5 00

*High Island    JV/B                   feb,13          5 00

*Hull-Daisetta JV/B                    feb,17          5 00

HOPEFULLY PLAYOFFS

Good Question Par 24

And where will they be as their gym, we have heard will need to be torn down and rebuilt.

I still think it is a great story that the Sharks are up off the mat to continue the football season. It will be interesting to see how they handle the difficulties of just practicing and playing games this basketball season.

Sabine Pass will be practicing at the Nederland recreation center. Majority of their home games will be played at the Nederland High School gym; I think all of them but the High Island game on Jan 26.  Our school and community appreciate Nederland’s help in our time of need. 

This is just another classy thing that one school is doing for another. Neaderland gets great big KUDOS for assisting the Sharks in this time of need. I know it will be tough on the Sharks when a home game is not really a home game. But if that is the worst thing that they have to face the rest of this school year then they are well on their way to recovery.

Just a reminder that even as Ike begins to fade from the memories of those who were only slightly affected it is still a daily reality for so many along the coast. My continued prayers go out to those still faced with the task of rebuilding.

This is just another classy thing that one school is doing for another. Neaderland gets great big KUDOS for assisting the Sharks in this time of need. I know it will be tough on the Sharks when a home game is not really a home game. But if that is the worst thing that they have to face the rest of this school year then they are well on their way to recovery.

Just a reminder that even as Ike begins to fade from the memories of those who were only slightly affected it is still a daily reality for so many along the coast. My continued prayers go out to those still faced with the task of rebuilding.

amen to that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami