1. 1. Who Wins 23 2A?

• Kountze
    • Anahuac
    • East Chambers
    • Hardin
    • Deweyville
    • Buna
    • Warren

Its funny how everybody picks their home team instead of making an educated guess. I think Ktz. will be a definite first followed by E.C. then Anahuac

I do not think that all of the posters were from Kountze.

What about the ones picking Buna and Warren?...I shouldnt have said everybody I should have said a lot of people.

I think the District will play out.

1. Kountze  12-0

2. Anahuac   10-2

T3. Hardin    7-5

T3.  East Chambers  7-5

5. Deweyville  4-8

6. Buna  2-10

7. Warren 0-12

I think EC will get the nod over Hardin since Davis is out.I think Deweyville Buna and Warren will split a game or two with each other.Your order looks about right but I think the bottom 3 will probably all win at least 1 ,they all graduated a lot of folks.I could also see Anahuac getting a win over Kountze if they keep there players elgible when they play in Anahuac ,that's a tough place to play.

Kountze will win but watch out for the upset though with e.c.

Do you think E.C. will be legit this year? I think people are underestimating e.c. Big time.

yes i think they are i mean even though it's obvious that kountze is the favorite E.C. is still E.C. you know they still have a shot to beat ktz and get 2nd i mean kountze might overlook them and dont forget i said this first

Kountze will be much improved over last years club and will probably run the table this year.If anyone in this district has a shot at beating them it will be Anahuac @Anahuac.E/C will probably get the 3rd playoff spot but the loss of Tramain and Vance will make it really tough for them to compete with the Lions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont