*Dayton vs. Barbers Hill Updates*/DAYTON ROLLS!!!

Dayton looked very strong tonight, especially Green and Dugat.  Coach Stewart had the whole team playing good.  The only slight kink in the armour I saw was they did leave some receivers wide open a few times but overall the defense looked almost as strong as offense.

Just got back and as exspected Dayton came in tonight and rolled! Even with a loss of such a margin I really saw the Eagles grow tonight. They did give up 46 but besides one big run by Dugat they held the Bronco's as much as they posibly could making them earn their scores. Offense could move the ball if they went to the air, but the run was completly snuffed by the Broncos! With all of that said goodluck to the Broncos and have a great rest of the season! On another note I have no idea what Dayton is going to do when Green and Dugat go next year, these two are Men among boys and without them Dayton would not be near the team they are IMHO.

I would assume they would make the playoffs and challenge for the district title like they have every year under Jerry Stewart

Maybe, but it can't last forever, ask BH ;D

Dayton and BH expectations are totally different you are saying BH played good on defense they gave up 527 yards and 27 first downs. 

That is not my expectations, I like to see a defense bend but not break and that is what BH did! 527 yard was given up to two highly recruited DIV I players, your not going to stop that. Dugat and Green could of had a 1000 yards ,but Stewart has to let some of there team mates play sometimes ;D

Just got back and as exspected Dayton came in tonight and rolled! Even with a loss of such a margin I really saw the Eagles grow tonight. They did give up 46 but besides one big run by Dugat they held the Bronco's as much as they posibly could making them earn their scores. Offense could move the ball if they went to the air, but the run was completly snuffed by the Broncos! With all of that said goodluck to the Broncos and have a great rest of the season! On another note I have no idea what Dayton is going to do when Green and Dugat go next year, these two are Men among boys and without them Dayton would not be near the team they are IMHO.

I would assume they would make the playoffs and challenge for the district title like they have every year under Jerry Stewart

Dayton and BH expectations are totally different you are saying BH played good on defense they gave up 527 yards and 27 first downs. 

That is not my expectations, I like to see a defense bend but not break and that is what BH did! 527 yard was given up to two highly recruited DIV I players, your not going to stop that. Dugat and Green could of had a 1000 yards ,but Stewart has to let some of there team mates play sometimes ;D

bend but not break they broke for 46 points seven touchdowns, there is not much bend in that

bend but not break they broke for 46 points seven touchdowns, there is not much bend in that

Ok nevermind, I could explain it all day and night, but some will just not get it  ???  We were totaly dominated and our Defense absoulutly stunk it up! Is that better? ;D

All that I'm trying to say  is those 527 yards did not come on 80 yard plays (Thus the bend but don't break) I think all of those yards were earned by Dayton and even though BH couldn't stop the Dugat/Green show they laid some hard hits and made them use their downs. Dang it I explained it again!!!!!!! last time I promise ;D ;D

Most of us understood what you are talking about, some are just not that bright!!!  But Dayton's offense is not built on the big play.  Yes they get one every once in a while, but the players do a good job of staying with in their offense and executing and keeping the chains moving.  There is nothing extravagant about Daytons offense.  Just good kids working hard and doing the right things.

I have thought that about every 2-3 years about dayton going to sruggle next year, but stewart always sems to find new players, what has dayton made the playoffs 12 straight years, about to be 13 straight. But i really do think they will have to earn every win next year

Congrat's to Dayton, you have a really good team.  Dugat & Green are two of the better players that I've seen in awhile.  Dugat just flat out, out ran our defense, he changed directions over and over and our guy's just couldn't catch up.  Our "D" was in the correct position most of the time but it didn't matter, we just don't have the speed to keep those two corral-ed...and the offensive line's not bad either.  WHY CAN'T BH GET JUST ONE PLAYER WITH THAT TYPE OF TALENT????  I can't remember BH ever having someone with the overall talent that Dugat or Green have...Oh well, you have to play with what you've got. 

BHFAN, I agree, I think our kids grew a lot from this game.  I think all of them gave everything they had, so they shouldn't hang their heads...but use it as a learning experience.  I won't say great job to the kids, but I will thank them for giving their ALL...and not quitting, even when it was hopeless.

Once again Congrat's to Dayton!  I hope ya'll go far and represent our district well.

Congrat's to Dayton, you have a really good team.  Dugat & Green are two of the better players that I've seen in awhile.  Dugat just flat out, out ran our defense, he changed directions over and over and our guy's just couldn't catch up.  Our "D" was in the correct position most of the time but it didn't matter, we just don't have the speed to keep those two corral-ed...and the offensive line's not bad either.  WHY CAN'T BH GET JUST ONE PLAYER WITH THAT TYPE OF TALENT????  I can't remember BH ever having someone with the overall talent that Dugat or Green have...Oh well, you have to play with what you've got. 

BHFAN, I agree, I think our kids grew a lot from this game.  I think all of them gave everything they had, so they shouldn't hang their heads...but use it as a learning experience.  I won't say great job to the kids, but I will thank them for giving their ALL...and not quitting, even when it was hopeless.

Once again Congrat's to Dayton!  I hope ya'll go far and represent our district well.

Thanks and I agree BH players never did quit. They played hard till the end, some of their hardest hits were late in the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics