2005- (8-3, 2-1) Division I State Quarterfinalist

Players to Watch

WR/DB Terrance Farmer (6-1, 180)

DL Fred Thompson (6-0, 230)

WR/DB Zeb Porter (6-2, 185)

WR/DB Bakari Maxwell (6-1, 170)

Top Junior: QB Billy Noonan (6-1, 180)

2006 Notes

QB Noonan and WR Farmer will be counted on to wash away the disappointment of the Panthers not returning to the Div. I titel game. Farmer is as good as any public school players at the position and is the next college recruit for coach Kirk. Farmer looks to hook up often with the next recruit in line, QB Noonan, who is a member of this year's Top 100 Texas Juniors.

Courtesy of Texas Football.

One of our friends son Darr N plays for them. He was playing at Oak Ridge and runs a 4:6 and was playing center. :shock: His dad tried to take him to Conroe but the head coach would not sign off on him to come to huffman or anywhere. Anyway we have played them several times and they are a very physical team with a little team speed. I think they had a lineman go to Mich. last year and they have another really good d-end and tight end. Qb is a tall thin kid that won state for them a couple years back. He is now a junior and is not bad from what I saw in seven on seven.

Hey you Vidor fans I was reading in the Hunstville Item today and they made it sound like they tore up St. Pius. However I spoke to one of the kids that plays for SP and he told me that was not the case. Many of their wr's can catch the ball and do some damage. With that said I hear they do have a really fast wr name Farmer and a good defense. Their running back is very small but quick. Check out my bud's boy and his name is Darr Neioughi sp and plays d/e. Good luck and wish you the best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed