TOUPS GRAPHICS PREVIEWS

Enjoy the reading....

Is also posted at....

This is the hidden content, please

THIS WEEKS TOUPS GRAPHICS PREVIEWS

In 19-4A last week the strong seperated from the pack. Dayton and CE King both became king of the hill, while Kingwood Park and GC Memorial are still searching for their first district win. Crosby, Barbers Hill, and North Forest will duke it out for the remaining two playoff spots. In 20-4A Nederland is on top of the hill, LC-M is in the valley, and everyone else is still in the hunt for the remaining three spots. Toups Graphics was WAY OFF in 20-4A last week, lets see if he can do better this week. This weeks previews.....

19-4A

GC Memorial vs Galena Park

GC Memorial is still searching for their first win. Galena Park took care of business last week against the other newly formed school (Kingwood Park). Will Galena Park start a winning streak or will there be celebration in the hallways of Memorial High on Monday? Who will win? Check back Thursday for.....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

Kingwood Park vs CE King

After a huge win last week over North Forest, CE King gets its turn at having a "practice" against the newly formed Kingwood Park. Will the CE King's 3rd string be playing in the 4th quarter, or will Kingwood Park's band start playing Rocky after every 3rd down stop and inspire the football team to their first ever district win? Who will be victorious on Friday? Check back Thursday for....

Dayton vs Barbers Hill

The game everyone living on County Line Road in Old River has been waiting for is finally here. Who will have bragging rights in Old River Baptist Church Sunday morning? Will the Eagles extend their winning streak to three games, or will the Eagles offense sync up with the drill team's routine ( 1 2 3 kick 1 2 3 kick ). Will the Eagles soar on Friday or will they be crushed by the thundering herd of Broncos stampeding over the hill resulting in more damage than the storm surge of a hurricane? Who will win? Check back Thursday for.....

GAME OF THE WEEK

North Forest vs Crosby

This should be one dandy of a ball game. North Forest almost went into Dayton two weeks ago and gave Dayton their first district loss of the year, then last week had a huge let down against CE King. North Forest now has the two top teams out of the way, and if they can take care of business they have the talent to make the playoffs. Crosby went to Dayton last week and got taken to the woodshed in a massive beating. This game will have a huge impact on the final two playoff spots in 19-4A. Will the Cougars take enough valium to get over their Bronco anxiety and get back to their winning ways, or can the coaches of North Forest get their team up after two big losses? Who will win Friday night in Crosby? Check back Thursday for....

20-4A

Ozen vs Lumberton

The Raiders restarted the L-Train last week with a HUGE win over Central. Ozen upended the very impressive Pirates. Both teams come into this game with huge momentum. Will the L-Trian keep rolling down the tracks at full steam, or will the Panthers start a winning streak and start making noise in the playoff chase? Who will win Friday in Raider Stadium? Check back Thursday for....

LC-M vs Livingston

Last week the Lions went into the newly opened Reservation and crashed the Indians party. LC-M got crushed by Nederland at home. Now LC-M has a LOOONNNGGGG bus trip to Livingston. Will the Bears finally awaken in Polk County or will the Lions start edging their way up in the 20-4A standings? Who will win Friday in Livingston? Check back Thursday for......

PN-G vs Vidor

PN-G is now on a two game lossing streak and last week Vidor got knocked down to earth losing to Ozen. Both teams now have two losses in district play and can ill afford another loss. This is a HUGE game for both teams. The winner still has a ray of hope to be playing in the playoffs while the lose might just be out of the picture. Will the Pirates be able to get the Black Pearl sailing at full mast, or will the Indians be able to go into Vidor and scalp the opposition? Who will win Friday at Vidor? Check back Thursday for....

GAME OF THE WEEK

Nederland vs Central

The Bulldogs sit alone at the top of the hill in 20-4A. Coach Neuman has had great success with the Bulldogs, but has never won an outright district championship. This could be his best shot to winning that first championship. The Bulldogs have been playing AWEsome football while last week the Jaguars were stymied by the L-Train. A Bulldog win gives the Jaguars two losses, and one more loss could eliminate them from the playoffs. Will the Bulldogs still be on top of the mountain in 20-4A after Friday night or will the Jaguars get their growl back and upend the Bulldogs creating futher chaos in the 20-4A standings? Who will win Friday at Zaharias Stadium? Check back Thursday for...

LAST WEEK TOUPS GRAPHICS WAS 4 AND 5

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD IS 19 AND 10 (66%)

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

Who does the writing for this?

www.toupsgraphics.com

I am a math teacher, I proofread this over and over before I post, but I know there are still grammar errors found.  Just trying to make Friday Night Lights a little more entertaining.

Maybe it went over my head but I didn't think etbu was questioning the grammar and only wanted to know who does the writing as in, whose predictions are they.

Who does the writing for this?

www.toupsgraphics.com

I am a math teacher, I proofread this over and over before I post, but I know there are still grammar errors found.  Just trying to make Friday Night Lights a little more entertaining.

Maybe it went over my head but I didn't think etbu was questioning the grammar and only wanted to know who does the writing as in, whose predictions are they.

Just my opinion...

Based on gut feeling, or as they say over here in Dayton....

Toups' Magical Mojo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont