Updated Massey Rankings..WO-S #1

My opinon and I know i'm going to catch hell over this but  ;D WOS is a great team and has a great program ,but until they can make it out of the Region in 3A they should not be as highly touted as they are year after year! Rankings are great ,but you have to show it on the field and the playoffs!

Let the Fun begin ;D

My opinon and I know i'm going to catch heck over this but  ;D WOS is a great team and has a great program ,but until they can make it out of the Region in 3A they should not be as highly touted as they are year after year! Rankings are great ,but you have to show it on the field and the playoffs!

Let the Fun begin ;D

I don't think you are going to get bashed for that. We all think we would've/should've won a 3A state championship by now. The funny thing is that this is coming from someone from BH.  :o

My opinon and I know i'm going to catch heck over this but  ;D WOS is a great team and has a great program ,but until they can make it out of the Region in 3A they should not be as highly touted as they are year after year! Rankings are great ,but you have to show it on the field and the playoffs!

Let the Fun begin ;D

I don't think you are going to get bashed for that. We all think we would've/should've won a 3A state championship by now. The funny thing is that this is coming from someone from BH.  :o

Whether the comment is from BH or Tarkington its still valid ;D :o

Let the Fun begin ;D

Whether the comment is from BH or Tarkington its still valid ;D :o

I think you just want to argue. I agreed with you that we all think we would've/should've won one by now. Maybe yall should play us and then you would see why we are as highly touted as we are.  8)

WO-S did win Region 3 in 2005 and lost to the eventual state champions in the semi-finals.  I also don't believe WO-S has finished under their ranking except possibly in their first year in 3A.  You are also saying if you have never been to the semis or the finals you should not be ranked #1.  No hard feelings, but you talk like a man with a wooden neck.

WO-S did win Region 3 in 2005 and lost to the eventual state champions in the semi-finals.  I also don't believe WO-S has finished under their ranking except possibly in their first year in 3A.  You are also saying if you have never been to the semis or the finals you should not be ranked #1.  No hard feelings, but you talk like a man with a wooden neck.

Thanks, I just spit coffee all over my screen.  :D

You are right...except for 2005 we have been only a play away from advancing to the next round.That's what is so frustrating.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83