Silsbee at WO-S Predictions?

Guest wos grad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a good game, or it should be. The tigers are all  fired up about this game and are comming to hooks house for dinner. WO-s players are excited to be playing a good silsbee tiger football team, very well coached year in year out and hooks will tell you this also. The kids at West Orange-Stark have played some of the best around so far all the games have been tuff just ask the kids.The tigers did a good job last week against a very good Jasper football team and just had some bad breaks and they know it. The kids at WO-s have seen  the GOOD -NED  the BAD-LC-M and the UGLY-BR   this year so far .the mustangs still are not at the point where thay would like to be but maybe in time thay will be the best to both teams friday

Guest A-TOWN

Silsbee will match up well with us. They do 90% of the time, i think we'll succed in the game but it may not be a blowout. I just wish with with all the talent we have we won't throw more in the middle of the field? Why throw bombs all the time?

Silsbee obviously isn't living up to their normal expectations. ? So it doesn't matter about the 90% that has went down in the past.

Just give it up kvillecheer, its Silsbee vs West Orange Stark not Kirbyville in a handicap vs Silsbee/West Orange Stark

I can't believe you would even take time out of your day to ask me to give up? Remember who your talking to. Don't bring Kirbyville into this. That's not what its about. If you can't take it in, don't dish it out! IMO WO-S will slaughter Silsbee, like i already said, you can agree or disagree. Either way my opinon stays the same.  ;)

IMO kvillecheer, Silsbee gets pumped up more when they play WO-S and then its the first district game i think its gonna be a close one so im saying dont count Silsbee out, i think its gonna be a good game. Now my opinon stays the same, you can agree or disagree

Guest wos grad

kogt.com

Toby-Hyp.jpg

West Orange-Stark assistant coach Toby Foreman discusses the offense with QB Ortavious Hypolite.  After a slow start Friday the Mustangs posted 33 points on Royal and are averaging 36 points per game in their 3-0 start.  Coach Dan Hooks says Silsbee will probably not be as accommodating with another slow start on Friday night in the district opener.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124