PN-G’s Gaspard draws 'worst' spot for watching big game

I have to say I honestly can't stand reading a Haliburton article on PNG or Nederland. He is so over the top Nederland biased it makes me want to puke!

Read the article on Huber..No mention of the tuff assignement he has coming up against PNG's DLine. Just talks about what the kid did against a week Ozen DLine. As a matter of fact there is really no mention at all of PNG in his article.

But he writes about Gaspard and the article is all really about how great Grogan is and how great Nederlands ground game is!!!!Nederland this and Nederland that. ::)

I don't mind if he writes articles on Nederland, because he knows the kids and the parents first hand, but he really needs to stay out of our locker room! We need some unbiased press!

p.s. before you guys tell me to stop whining, I want to qalify this post by stating I am not alone and that even many of my Nederland friends agree he is Big Ned biased. He also said something a few years back (1998) to the PNG team when taking pictures for the newspaper before the playoffs that was totaly unprofessional.

What a tool. Oh crap, big bad Nederland is coming. What did I do to deserve this. All I wanted to do was play football, now this. Oh my gosh, someone save me. Poor, poor me. What a jerk. He is so biased it makes me want to puke. He needs to hang it up and go write for the Nederland school paper. I hope our boys read this junk and realize half of Nederland are chuckling over their coffee after ole' Tom breaks down how one of their teammates should just go ahead and piss his pants now. Why not write a story on the player and his team, and not how scary the other team is?

Let's see, Haliburton is at it again. He can't stand the fact that PNG has a better record than Nederland this year, and will say anything to try and break the spirit of PNG.  Get a life, Haliburton......PNG will dominate!  I don't even buy PA News anymore because of Haliburtons lame post. 

He has a history for writing articles that make you scratch your head. Don't feel bad, I remember in the past when Ned has played teams like Jacksonville, Bay City, etc... The articles that he wrote were similar to this one.

What is bad is that on Wednesday he had an article claiming to be very unbiased towards both teams and "liking both of them". It is obvious he cannot write a PN-G - Ned related article without thumping PN-G players in the nuts. Don't they have a sports editor? Oops, he is no better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83