Wildcatters Sign Goaltender with NHL Experience

even with HS football first, to add in the PRO team here behind the volleyball team??????

I know HS football here, I went to WB, but except for when I was doing the games on radio for KLVI I have not been to one HS game of any type since i graduated. I know people have kids on the team or in the band I completely understand that, one day I'll be in that situation as my daughter grows up, but as far as in being in general public if I'm going to see a game I want to see other than high school.

I know all about how HS football is "king" around here.

But what I don't understand is how volleyball(like DG said), Lamar, softball, etc..

In other words, the Wildcatters end up coming last no matter what is going on.

To quote DGScott back in June:

I admit to being negative towards the media here when it comes to sports coverage, they could have 2 high schools collect cockroaches and race them and it would get more airtime and print coverage then the only real PRO team in town. Thats not a knock against the area high schools either I have kids that will be that age soon, I went to school here so come fall I understand the religion that HS football is here. But to lead the 10pm sports with a story that a preseason football magazine hits the newstands on Tuesday is going overboard.

I've been using the cockroach quote ever since! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami