**SETXsports Reaches 1000 Members**

What a big accomplishment!!...In just 7 1/2 months our community has grown to 1000 members...This is a testament to how much Southeast Texans love their sports..

I would personally like to thank all the SETXsports Staff Members (Admins and Moderators)..Also a big thanks to those who have helped us get the word out about this site..

As we enter into our first ever football season, please continue to help get the word out about the site...Thanks to all

Jordan Wilson

SETXsports Owner

I want to say thanks to all the members of setxsports.com and to the fellow moderators and administrators for making this the best and most enjoyable sports site in Southeast Texas. I really enjoy coming here every day and talking with fans from around this great area about our passion, high school sports!!

Guest JoesBros

It's been a pleasure being a part of this family. When I say family I truely mean it. Between all the phone calls, late nights, and driving around from city to city all the hard work is starting to pay off with everyone in southeasttexas starting to notice us. All of this would not have been possible without the mods, as well as Bobcat, and you can not forget good ole Coop. Finally Jordan has my up most respect with his professionalism and tireless effort to make this a Class A web site. With that said thanks to everyone who has registered and have and will keep spreading the word about setxsports.com!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83