West Hardin VS Chester Predictions

Napolean

Guest woodville workhorse

went to this game.  (my boys played thursday)  West Hardin is good.  Very good especially at QB.  They were bigger faster and stronger than Chester.  But, That Chester Offense is GREAT. they put up 26 points on a team that was WAY more athletic  and bigger than they were.  There arent 3 kids at Chester that could start for West Hardin,  but those coaches made it a game.  Trust me it was closer than 47-26.  Chester took a couple gambles and they didnt pay off.  It was NOT a coast for West Hardin.

West Hardin will be in the playoffs...BUT respect is owed to the smallest school in the stae to play 11 man football.  Keep it up guys.  I don't know what you are doing on offense but keep it up.  (ugly but effective).

Go Eagles

Nice post Workhorse!!!  I was there too and Chester's offense is tricky to defend.  West Hardin made good adjustments at halftime and only allowed one score in the second half.  Chester made a good effort in the game, but they were definately over matched.  Not too bad for the Oilers not having a game since week 1 vs Warren.  Stupid Hurricanes!!!!

No doubt!  Our boys didn't look too good against Warren, but I was impressed with progress last night in Chester.  I don't want to look past anyone, but I'm ready to watch WH play Evadale & H-D.  There are a lot of people that think real high of them, but we'll have to see in a few weeks.  Go Oilers!!!!!!

Guest woodville workhorse

I think West Hardin will be in the playoffs.  (if #5 doesn't get hurt)  Chester (might) help them.  From what i saw you better be able to put some points up to beat Chester.  Now, Chester has got to start playing defense.  Looked like they wanted to win the game 50-47, but West Hardin played a little defense.  I think West Hardin would beat Warren if played now.  Chester...you looked like a playoff team at times.  If you can put together 4 quarters like that..you WILL have a say in who goes to the playoffs.  (I hope I can go see you guys more this season)  Also, I look forward to watching #5 from WH on Saturdays next year.  Friday night was good football.  The better team won (west hardin), but they had to have respect for the kids from Chester after that battle.

Go Eagles

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124