Duck Season

Guest beat-em_deep

Guest beat-em_deep

listen does some1 know where me and my cuzin can go kill some ducks this weekend??

Where do you live and how far will you drive, and I will find out?

I live in Evadale i will drive up to 2 or 3 hours.. lol

listen does some1 know where me and my cuzin can go kill some ducks this weekend??

Where do you live and how far will you drive, and I will find out?

I live in Evadale i will drive up to 2 or 3 hours.. lol

The Wallisville Project is about 1.5 hours from you.

This is the hidden content, please

Wallisville Project Walk-In Area

J.D. Murphree WMA: Hunting(you need a Annual Public Hunting permit to hunt here. $48)

You need a boat here as well.

Guest beat-em_deep

went to the neches this mornin near bmt...not a dang thing i didnt even see birds flyin just a couple at daybreak and thats it

hmmmm considering i went too and was probably with you pm me and tell me who this is lol

went to the neches this mornin near bmt...not a dang thing i didnt even see birds flyin just a couple at daybreak and thats it

hmmmm considering i went too and was probably with you pm me and tell me who this is lol

I think I made that trip too...didnt you almost sink your cousin's boat by backing it off the end of the ramp? haha that made up for all the ducks we didnt see...that was the funniest trip ever...

Guest beat-em_deep

I think I made that trip too...didnt you almost sink your cousin's boat by backing it off the end of the ramp? haha that made up for all the ducks we didnt see...that was the funniest trip ever...

haha well considering that the boat was already sinking lol cause SOMEBODY didnt fix the dang rivets then forgot to charge the battery and the bilge pump wouldnt work ya it was worth it haha seeing decoys floating in the boat was priceless!!

haha well considering that the boat was already sinking lol cause SOMEBODY didnt fix the dang rivets then forgot to charge the battery and the bilge pump wouldnt work ya it was worth it haha seeing decoys floating in the boat was priceless!!

oh yeah...my favorite was watching him pour the water out of his gun barrel as he was running out the front of the boat...

Guest beat-em_deep

oh yeah...my favorite was watching him pour the water out of his gun barrel as he was running out the front of the boat...

haha yea no joke that was funny but hey its a benelli so its all good!

Guest beat-em_deep

had knee surgery friday the 12th but im going to try to go to type 2 somewhere easy to get into and out of this weekend ! till the knee heals up good then look out middleton and pace tract!!

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124