Woodville @ Warren

jal

Well Warren did win its first two games... But look who they were against lol anyways Woodville takes this one hands down. After comin up short against a good Kountze team and beating H-J, they look to be the better team. TYLER COUNTY MADNESS LOL

I think the game will be a good one. First of all Trinity should have beat Warren. Trinity had several penalties and two touchdowns called back. I know should of doesnt get it done but thats the truth. Trinity also scrimmaged Woodville and it was pretty close so you got to give Warren some credit. I think it will be very close.

Well Warren did win its first two games... But look who they were against lol anyways Woodville takes this one hands down. After comin up short against a good Kountze team and beating H-J, they look to be the better team. TYLER COUNTY MADNESS LOL

dude do you like wieners or something cause warren is gonna win bro....

WARREN WARRIORS

i think this will be a very close game...but then again i thought that last year and woodpile killed waa-town...but neither team is very good this year...i think this is the weakest team woodville has had in a while and warren always seems to have a weak team...so its gonna be close...but i wouldnt count warren out as quick as you all are...youve all made the same assumptions the last two weeks and been proven wrong :o :o :o...and all that about us playin weak teams is irrelevant cuz woodville is hardly better than west hardin or trinity...

I think warren has a chance....they have some Bad A** backs.....#6 and #32 the only trouble they might have with woodville is #5 eric davis.....

yes it says warren fan but also bein that you are talkin bout warren having 2 Bad A** backs and listing their numbers, people then look at your class of 2010 and believe your still in school... so which one are you cause from what ive heard warren doesnt have any kind of running game this year, and thats from a couple reliable sources.

I think warren has a chance....they have some Bad A** backs.....#6 and #32 the only trouble they might have with woodville is #5 eric davis.....

yes it says warren fan but also bein that you are talkin bout warren having 2 Bad A** backs and listing their numbers, people then look at your class of 2010 and believe your still in school... so which one are you cause from what ive heard warren doesnt have any kind of running game this year, and thats from a couple reliable sources.

warren has a very young line...2 freshman 2 sophmores and 1 senior...you think that might have something to do with it???...1 sophmore starter pulled all the ligaments in his knee last week, so hes out for the season...the backs are good...not superstars, but the're good...warren has never had any kind of passing game, so you know they are gonna have some kind of running game...cuz thats ALL they do......evryone should be there for this one...its gonna be a GOOD game

yeah that is prolly the biggest part of it cause you cant run without a line... all im sayin is dont get on and hype up your team cause if and when the running game doesnt come through it will make you look stupid... but no passing game? did warren lose somethin from last year, cause late in the game when warren went to the spread and threw the ball against woodville their secondary couldnt stop it and it seemed like they were marching down field good until they decided to go back under center inside the red zone

yeah that is prolly the biggest part of it cause you cant run without a line... all im sayin is dont get on and hype up your team cause if and when the running game doesnt come through it will make you look stupid... but no passing game? did warren lose somethin from last year, cause late in the game when warren went to the spread and threw the ball against woodville their secondary couldnt stop it and it seemed like they were marching down field good until they decided to go back under center inside the red zone

well dont get your hopes too high on that spread game. i heard they're plannin on running it down their throats with the running game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83