Warren Warriors

jal

How come I can't even find out anything about Warren's games.  Yes, they are a small school, but, those boys play just as hard on Friday night as PNG or WOS.  I think they should at least get a mention on the website.  Is there another site where I might find more information? >:(

there are a few faithful warren fans that post here.they seem to be pretty nice folks from what i've read.don't feel bad though-you don't see many post from woodville fans,colmesneil,chester.maybe it's taking a little time for the awareness of this board to travel north up hwy 69.this is the best board ever-spread the word,people will love it.i would love to see some setxsports.com t-shirts at a few games.i would buy one,i'm sure alot others would too.be cool to see some setx.com banners hanging at the stadiums too.tell as many fans as you can and i would bet they'd visit here ;)

there are a few faithful warren fans that post here.they seem to be pretty nice folks from what i've read.don't feel bad though-you don't see many post from woodville fans,colmesneil,chester.maybe it's taking a little time for the awareness of this board to travel north up hwy 69.this is the best board ever-spread the word,people will love it.i would love to see some setxsports.com t-shirts at a few games.i would buy one,i'm sure alot others would too.be cool to see some setx.com banners hanging at the stadiums too.tell as many fans as you can and i would bet they'd visit here ;)

not a bad idea coop id buy a shirt lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124