texas city or png

who wins   

62 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• PNG
    • Texas City
    • IKE

Guest gladiator2

TC is a running team and this should be to more of PNG'S liking than a lot of passing. As for as Wright touching the ball more than twice in the 1st half, what have you been watching at the games? Harmon is a stud who holds onto the football and has the same traits as Wright. He is very powerful and seems to hit a hole a lot faster and when he does he is gone. Right now Wright is struggling to hold onto the football. In 2 games and 2 scrimmages he has fumbled at least 4 times that ended up in up in turnovers. I don't care what kind of preseason hype any player gets, no coach can continue to put up with this. He has tremendous talent and needs to forget about all of the hype that he has generated by going to these camps. It's very obvious he is a hard worker but sometimes when kid's hear how good they are, it goes to their head. My personal opinion is that his arms are so muscular but very short which henders him from tucking the ball the right way. I heard that the blame was going towards the coaches because they are not teaching him to tuck the ball under his shoulder, that is not the way you tuck a football. As strong as he is he ought to be able to have strong hands,forearms, and biceps to keep the ball close to his body and not let the ball get away. I am rooting for the kid but he has to have confidence in his RB coach because he is a very good one, he needs to buy into his coach and not other people who think they know what they know what they are talking about. He needs to be told that it is his fault and not the coaches, if he does not buy into this than he will continue to have problems and Harmon will be the one having the bigtime season. I believe Harmon will still have at least 1100 yards. They are good friends and I hope that they continue to be because we need both of them to have a big season. I hope no one thinks that I am bashing Josh but I am just stating facts that I believe can help him and help him fullfil his dreams. Everyone needs to remember that one player can't take us to the promise land. I hope Josh keeps his head up and starts doing what his coaches are teaching him and good things will start to happen and he will reach the goals that he has for himself. You have to have a short memory and keep working in practice. Josh keep working and a lot of good things will start happening, everyone is rooting for you. The game vs. TC  will be alot closer than people think if we get to play. Good Luck to the entire NDN team!!  

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Texas City wins BIG...PNG is very lucky to not be 0-2 right now. I just don't think they have the D to get it done. They look like they lack some size at least the LB's and secondary. I just don't think they will have the team they did last year.

Texas city is a great challenge for the ndns. They are ranked as high as #2 in the state.They beat state champion Lamar and 5a Alvin where their back rushed for over 300yds. Win or lose PNG will a face a team as good or better as any team in 20-4a. It will only make them better barring injuries. I go with the ndns by 1. But they will have to play perfect and watch out 204a, because these battle tested ,young and always on-the-road ,warriors are coming.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami