*OF vs. Buna/Buna Wins In 2 OT's/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Great game tonight. No quit in these teams at all. OF had a chance to win it in the 1st OT after they held Buna on their possession. OF drove down to the 2 yard line and missed a field goal that would have given them the win. In the 2nd OT OF got the ball first and kicked a field goal to go up 17-14. Buna then drove down to the OF goal line and it took 4 plays for them to punch it in. Positives for OF is that it is just non-district play and I saw a HUGE improvement from last week.

Guest bleed orange

This was a game we should have won. Our kids played hard and so did the Buna kids.  It's sad that someone had to lose. Unfortunately is was us. It was a awesome game to watch. Regardless of the results.

I don't believe the buna boys played like they did last week, but the fact they kept going was a good sign.  They never gave up.  The OF boys stayed in there too.  #1  for OF is a very good kicker and we also thought the game was over when he came out to kick the first field goal.  The 1 he made was at a angle and he put it through like a pro.  I hope no one makes him feel like he was the 1 who lost the game, there were 4 Quarters before were the TEAM could have won.  To the Buna Boys we are Proud of you!!  You hung in there and never gave up and you got your WIN!

Keep in mind. On Orangefield's first drive. Craft stripped the Bobcats QB and took it for 6. The flag was Bush. Watch the game tape. That could have changed the game dramatically. Orangefield played alot harder and with alot more intensity than i expected.

whether it was "BUSH" or not the TD  was called back.  There were several things that happened, or did not happen that could have changed the outcome of the game for both teams.  I was very proud of the youngsters on O'fields team.  Some sophomores really stepped it up.  If they keep playing hard the breaks will come.  They have Hart and the desire to win...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami