*Deweyville vs. Evadale/Deweyville Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

pirates still learning new o but still several weeks to get it down

Talk about frustrating for fans to set in the stands and watch the running game get 4-5 yards a pop, basically Evadale could not stop the running game, after 5-game type situations (to include scrimmages) to get better at this offense, IMO, it hasn't gotten better. Defensively the Pirates looked very good, I believe the Defense had 4-int's and numerous plays that resulted in little or no gain.  Evadale is a much improved team from the past few years, they will make the playoffs in their District. IMO.

Talk about frustrating for fans to set in the stands and watch the running game get 4-5 yards a pop, basically Evadale could not stop the running game, after 5-game type situations (to include scrimmages) to get better at this offense, IMO, it hasn't gotten better. Defensively the Pirates looked very good, I believe the Defense had 4-int's and numerous plays that resulted in little or no gain.  Evadale is a much improved team from the past few years, they will make the playoffs in their District. IMO.

Hey Big L is this your back handed way of handing a compliment to Evadale? or a small pat on the back for Deweyville?  ;D Just wondering I was coming to watch this game but was bushed from VJFA games all day. I really wanted to watch Royal and Rayon again. I hope it was as good a game as I hoped it was. I will call ole Cadet LT. Claude and 83 alumni to get their thoughts on the game.

Hey Big L is this your back handed way of handing a compliment to Evadale? or a small pat on the back for Deweyville?  ;D Just wondering I was coming to watch this game but was bushed from VJFA games all day. I really wanted to watch Royal and Rayon again. I hope it was as good a game as I hoped it was. I will call ole Cadet LT. Claude and 83 alumni to get their thoughts on the game.

Thanks Mr. C, Evadale is better, however, Deweyville made this game closer than expected by throwing the ball too much. You know all to well Deweyvilles strength, i.e. Power Football, it's bred into us from very early stages of our lives in Deweyville to line up nose to nose and play power football. LOL. BTW don't work to hard, and keep an eye on Ike next week.

Deweyville made this game closer than expected by throwing the ball too much. You know all to well Deweyvilles strength, i.e. Power Football, it's bred into us from very early stages of our lives in Deweyville to line up nose to nose and play power football.

Couldn't agree more, y'all just need to line up at run at people. Throw occasionally for balance. Good luck the rest of the year.

Deweyville made this game closer than expected by throwing the ball too much. You know all to well Deweyvilles strength, i.e. Power Football, it's bred into us from very early stages of our lives in Deweyville to line up nose to nose and play power football.

Couldn't agree more, y'all just need to line up at run at people. Throw occasionally for balance. Good luck the rest of the year.

Hopefully that is what we will do in the future.

Deweyville is an awesome team. I don't know what else they could have done last night to show it. It looks like michaels stringer is having some throwing problems, but i think you can attribute that to him breaking his arm this summer and recovering within a month. Oh well they didn't deserve to win because deweyville was the better team. Maybe you'll get em next time E. I'm Out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed