KVILLE / H-F

My boys from kville played well and looked good, just have to work on a few things ,but they will get the bugs worked out soon. Ford musgrove, jackson, hazelwood and others did great.. hate to her about the kid from HF hope hes ok and will get well soon. Good luck HF on your season ;D

Guest EagleFan01

Kirbyville skilled position player's looked pretty good last night. There O-Line and D-Line need alot of work they did not do very well at all. But all in all it was a good scrimmage but HF was just not very good either, I figured HF would have played better than that....

Kirbyville skilled position player's looked pretty good last night. There O-Line and D-Line need alot of work they did not do very well at all. But all in all it was a good scrimmage but HF was just not very good either, I figured HF would have played better than that....

I was not at either of the HF's scrimmages but from what I hear they are not doing well at all, especially for

a team the many thought would be battling for a playoff spot. I knew our offense would struggle a bit early, however

most of the players we had back we are on the defensive side of the ball. I was expecting a pretty salty defense this

year. Can someone out there that is in the "know" please offer up some explanations as to why HF is struggling so much. Are they plagued with injuries, or do they just lack intensity and not want it worse than the other guys? I know one thing for sure, If the coaches do not right the ship soon, the Horns faithful could be in for a very long season. So come on Horns fans lets lite a fire under them and get them fired for the Lumberton Game. I hope the HF player who got hurt is going to be okay, God Speed to him on his recovery. :o :o >:( >:(

Guest rykerx144

I was not at either of the HF's scrimmages but from what I hear they are not doing well at all, especially for

a team the many thought would be battling for a playoff spot. I knew our offense would struggle a bit early, however

most of the players we had back we are on the defensive side of the ball. I was expecting a pretty salty defense this

year. Can someone out there that is in the "know" please offer up some explanations as to why HF is struggling so much. Are they plagued with injuries, or do they just lack intensity and not want it worse than the other guys? I know one thing for sure, If the coaches do not right the ship soon, the Horns faithful could be in for a very long season. So come on Horns fans lets lite a fire under them and get them fired for the Lumberton Game. I hope the HF player who got hurt is going to be okay, God Speed to him on his recovery. :o :o >:( >:(

One of the problems is at both games it seemed like they was playing in slow motion.  They did not get off the ball good and seemed to be chasing the plays too much.  I do know that both teams they have played have some speed and maybe their speeds just made hf look slow. HF better wake up because it dont get any better from here!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124