Buna vs Orangefield 2008..... who wins?

A lot of history between these two schools... ;)

No doubt about that although the rivalry is not as big as it was when I was in school.  As far as this years game I think its too early to tell.  Both teams have some holes to fill.  Should be another good one.

• 3 weeks later...

Buna lost I think 17 seniors to graduation. Have some backs coming back on both sides of the ball. I think we have some kid's that didn't really get the opportunity last year because of so many seniors, to show what they can do. Today at the first practice i saw that we had more bigger kids than i thought. We will definately compete as we did last year. Won't know for a fact until our first scrimmage really but we have a chance to be better. But I'm looking forward to another exciting season. I would like to wish all the teams in Southeast Texas good luck this year. DO IT BIG.

Buna lost I think 17 seniors to graduation. Have some backs coming back on both sides of the ball. I think we have some kid's that didn't really get the opportunity last year because of so many seniors, to show what they can do. Today at the first practice i saw that we had more bigger kids than i thought. We will definately compete as we did last year. Won't know for a fact until our first scrimmage really but we have a chance to be better. But I'm looking forward to another exciting season. I would like to wish all the teams in Southeast Texas good luck this year. DO IT BIG.

Do you know who Buna is scrimmaging this year and the dates and times for those scrimmages?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami