port neches vs fhws------ 11 yr olds

Guest bigbaddog

Guest bigbaddog

watched fhws play nederland with a great defense and no offense . then i heard that against groves they  made alot of errors but crushed the ball .so tonight they should take care of PN and get another shot at nederland . i heard that the 3rd baseman hit one over. i was also told that between him and the short stop the left side is solid  .good luck to both teams 

FHWS will get another shot at nederland . anyone at the game last night just wondering how they looked?

FHWS hit the ball solid again last night. I don't think it was a true testament of how good we are. PN was missing three players and struggled on defense and on the mound. It will be nice to have a shot at revenge on Nederland. They are a very good team and it should be a good game.

Guest bigbaddog

Do u think FHWS can get to the championship game .Looking at the scores it looks like they have picked up the sticks they are putting up alot of runs and give up to many against groves so the defense will have to step up

Do u think FHWS can get to the championship game .Looking at the scores it looks like they have picked up the sticks they are putting up alot of runs and give up to many against groves so the defense will have to step up

The main problem with the Groves game was walks. I believe 11 of their runs were directly related to walks. If we keep those under control, we should be okay. The defense was sound when they put the ball in play, but we struggled defending the walks. Kameron will be pitching against Nederland again and hopefully he will be on. If he is, we do have a slight chance against them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami