Does anyone remember the undefeated buna cougars jr. team in 2001?

• 3 weeks later...

Charlie was a great coach and had a great bunch of kids. However, a lot changes from Little League to High School. Vidor's Junior Program won STJFL Championships in 2000 ( 8-0 Junior), 2001 (10-0 Senior) & 2002 (10-1 Senior) and look at their High School Program. Communities are lucky to have people like Charlie to step up and coach their kids.

I agree but since then... Buna has had some of the stars move to other cities like silsbee. . lol So other kids that didn't play before school ball are having to step up. He has tought me practically everything i know about football and I am close to playing on the next level. I'm a huge fan of learning at an earlier age. But you are right.

• 1 month later...

Just so you know ole "watch you got to eat" Charlie has recently had a heart attack and bypass surgery, He is back on his feet, but could use a few prayers to help him through these trying times physically and mentally. Charlie is a very good man with a big heart for kids. So he could use a few old friends to give him a call and help pick up his spirits.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124