Number of black youths playing baseball declining

Yankee I made a post a few back and you would have thought I wanted my nine year old to get paid.  I was making a comment.  I know that there is a time to weed out the one who really cant play but 9 is not that age.  But it was all my fault because i didnt spend enough time with him.  What a laugh

Yankee I made a post a few back and you would have thought I wanted my nine year old to get paid.  I was making a comment.  I know that there is a time to weed out the one who really cant play but 9 is not that age.  But it was all my fault because i didnt spend enough time with him.  What a laugh

Cardfan...I hope you don't think I'm disagreeing with ya.   You and I are on the same track here.. Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said...(or maybe I'm just awake too early...LOL).

We as parents can only support our kids in their activities.  I refuse to force my kids to become something they don't want to be or can't be.  I've seen soooo many parents, especially in sports, ride their kids, subject their kids to excessive pressure,  ridicule their kids and basically make their kids lives miserable to become the best (fill in the blank) in the country, when in actuality little Johnny/Mary hates (fill in the blank)...and doesn't excel in that particular area.  Too much of daddy (or mommy) wanting to relive their own childhood thru their kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124