2- A All state tourney team

How was this  tournament team picked ?  Kolton Brewster went 2 for 3,( the best batting average for the game) had 2 rbi, had 2 defensive outs and scored 1 run.  Sombody has to be nuts!  He started the hitting for Buna with a standup double.  How does  1 home run which only scored 1 run and 3 strike outs  and the other  one only got on, on a fielders choice.  How does this compare ?  Sheppard did play a good catchers game I have to give him credit.  Whoever picked this team was nuts!

How was this  tournament team picked ?  Kolton Brewster went 2 for 3,( the best batting average for the game) had 2 rbi, had 2 defensive outs and scored 1 run.  Sombody has to be nuts!  He started the hitting for Buna with a standup double.  How does  1 home run which only scored 1 run and 3 strike outs  and the other  one only got on, on a fielders choice.  How does this compare ?  Sheppard did play a good catchers game I have to give him credit.  Whoever picked this team was nuts!

MM, I do not know how they were picked. It sounds like Brewster had a very good game. Sometimes as parents of these kids we feel like they were short changed. I'm sure the other players played well also.  Congrats to ALL the Coogs on a great year.

quite frankly i too was surprised at his name not being on there as well. i went to the tourney and watched both 2-A games as well as a few others and i thought Brewster did one heck of a job. FYI i think it is done by positions, and it looked liked the OF postions were filled with others....what a bummer for a great kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami