BH and WOS Smack Thread Only Here!

Guest Jody

I proposed a "smack talk" forum on this site. We can have a disclaimer saying enter at your own risk. :lol:

I think if we can all be civilized, it would work. We need to appoint a "smack talk" moderator.....any nominations?

I DO understand that we need to be men here, so I agree with "daddy's" post. But it IS for fun.

I proposed a "smack talk" forum on this site. We can have a disclaimer saying enter at your own risk. :lol:

I think if we can all be civilized' date=' it would work. We need to appoint a "smack talk" moderator.....any nominations?

I DO understand that we need to be men here, so I agree with "daddy's" post. But it IS for fun.[/quote']

I also agree with "daddy". Someone who wants to read about a schedule does not care if Orange...or Vidor....or Barbers Hill stinks...or...sucks...or otherwise.

As long as the smack does not get personal or begin to degrade a school or become offensive, then why not have fun with it.

After all, does the area not have a radio program called "Smack Attack" duing footbal season?

I vote for a fun filled "smack forum"

nothing like a little "friendly" banter to get fired up for football. 8)

BH will go 0-10.............Just testing the waters :D

trying to get warmed up, its been 24 hours since my last trash. :D

Im trying not to fall off the trash wagon :lol:

Thanks kicker you are a true football fan! Well if WOS keeps losing students you all will be the best 1A in the state! :shock: Just kidding nothing but respect for everyone on this board' date='well except maybe for one guy. :wink:[/quote']

Hey maybe one day we can be the only team to ever be good in all classifications. :D All we got left is 2A 1A and six-man. :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont