SeTX Demons baseball???

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm waiting on a date for sometime next week when ya'll are available to play... get sonny to let me know what days yall can play... dont wanna deplete your already thin pitching staff  ;)

By no means is our pitching staff thin, there are just other "old guys" on here that want to show you "youngsters" how to play ball... Is your team together? Have you secured the field,lights,and umpires?

haha good god what am i supposed to tell my team and coach walton at west brook and the umpires...? uhhhh, were gonna have a game on the field..... don't know when but uh yeah....? NEED A SPECIFIC DATE AND TIME! GIVE ME ONE AND I"LL LET YOU KNOW IF IT CAN BE DONE! YOURE THE GUYS IN SEASON!!! WE JUST WANNA PLAY SOME BALL!!

just lookin out for yall... don't want you throw your arms off and have to take another loss in your season... ;)

Werent you the one complaining of shoulder problems or arm problems or some kind of problem that has kept you from playing, and at 20 and with soooooo much talent shouldnt you be playing college ball or at least juco somewhere???

As far as the field goes, just ask for permission and see if its even possible first then we'll go from there...If you were as courteous as you are mouthy we might actually have something accomplished.

haha not sure what that means? MOST OF THEM ARE playing college ball and are home for summer! lol anyways, you wanna say something like well if you're soooo good you should be playing, i was, i got hurt, got my scholarship taken away and people stop calling. it's that simple man. its a sob story i know but it is what it is. anyways, im just trying to play some ya know? out of the love for the game. lets get it done man.

haha not sure what that means? MOST OF THEM ARE playing college ball and are home for summer! lol anyways, you wanna say something like well if you're soooo good you should be playing, i was, i got hurt, got my scholarship taken away and people stop calling. it's that simple man. its a sob story i know but it is what it is. anyways, im just trying to play some ya know? out of the love for the game. lets get it done man.

patience young grasshopper!

haha atleast i got an education and can speak...? but i am proud of you for figurin out how to take off caps... but you prolly did that on ACCIDENT... lol your coach is the one that doesnt want to get a game together and its not like you're even really on the team anyway. word on the street is you never show up... so unless you can get your team there it isn't happening cause they don't even think you're on their team in the first place...

haha atleast i got an education and can speak...? but i am proud of you for figurin out how to take off caps... but you prolly did that on ACCIDENT... lol your coach is the one that doesnt want to get a game together and its not like you're even really on the team anyway. word on the street is you never show up... so unless you can get your team there it isn't happening cause they don't even think you're on their team in the first place...

Dont speak for me.... What I told you was we are in the middle of our season and I have no desire to risk my guys while in season,plus we have a few games we have to makeup,but if you recall I said after the season was over we could set something up. If youre gonna quote me make sure what youre typing is exactly what I said otherwise dont type.

ol ruzy knows whats up... o and coach, i just paraphrased and said exactly what you just said in fewer words, you don't want to play... notice i didnt use quotation marks...

you said NOTHING i said, if anything you made an assumption that was nowhere near factual! also, since when does using proper grammar matter to you???? you can quote someone without using quotation marks, its kinda like you spell horribly but we all know what youre trying to say... you said i didnt want to get a game together, i never said that and that couldnt be farther from the truth!!! you know excatly what i told you yet you only take bits and pieces and use what benefits you. i promise we will play your little thrown together team but like ive told you numerous times in the past our league play comes first after that we will get something together.

Ruzy arent you coaching a select team? If so get a scrimmage together with calveezy to hold him over...

haha first off let me defend my dignity and pride by saying i have spelt everything on here right i just dont use punctuation... EXCEPT when i would be quoting someone's exact words... and ill say that you did say you wanted to play, just after your season... just when i wouldnt have a team cause all my teammates would be back at school and its a win win for you; you get out of the game so it saves your guys health and secondly, the embarassment when you got whipped... i just think its funny o we'll play and then it turns around to be, welllllllllll i guess not, i mean just wait... seems kinda scared to me...